I've never used a PvP trinket in PvP and I never will

It's just idiotic. Waste of space. Also, I'm not human.

Deleted
    i dont pvp and even I realize why one need pvp trinkets in pvp

Deleted
    I'm not using one either.
    The problem: I win as much games (because of higher damage) as I lose games (because of no PvP trinket).
    So it really doesn't matter wether I have one equiped or not.

Some reasoning as to why you feel that way would be welcome, for without that you are only making yourself look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    I'm not using one either.
    The problem: I win as much games (because of higher damage) as I lose games (because of no PvP trinket).
    So it really doesn't matter wether I have one equiped or not.
    You cannot with certainty attribute the win or loss of a game to the damage difference a single trinket makes.
    Each game is unique.
    Too many random factors to take into account.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-05-10 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    i didnt use one also when i started pvp'ing, but i got one later on and im so glad that i did.
    won so many fights thanks too it that i else had lost that its totally worth to get.

Sure it's cool not to use a PvP trinket while doing BG's, but I don't suggest you guys to try any serious PvP without it. ;3
    Hi

OP might be a BM hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, link your armory

Won't give two craps until you break at least 2200 without a trinket. I'm guessing that you are some sub-2000, maybe even sub-1750 casual who doesn't understand competitive arena play and is trying to be different by being stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    OP, link your armory

Won't give two craps until you break at least 2200 without a trinket. I'm guessing that you are some sub-2000, maybe even sub-1750 casual who doesn't understand competitive arena play and is trying to be different by being stupid.
    /assumes casual players are bad at pvp and dont ever break 2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

If you are doing PvP just for fun in random Bgs I guess it is fine not to have a PvP trinket. But if you are doing rated Bgs or Arena, an 8 second fear or a stun can cause your partner's death and your team to lose the fight... It is not idiotic to have a PvP trinket especially if you are not a Human and saying so means you are not a serious PvP player!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    competitive arena play
    Am I still the only person that laughs when they read that phrase?

I run without a PVP trinket in random BGs, but good luck defending a base without a trinket in an RBG and good luck playing a squishy class like a rogue without one. Oh unless you're a DK/hunter, then you can get away with it.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Some reasoning as to why you feel that way would be welcome, for without that you are only making yourself look stupid.
    When I saw the thread title, I just felt like I need to respond to this immediately with an answer like "Who cares.". But well, lets have a closer look, maybe he explains it why and what the reasons are to not use a trinket, but yeah... content is identical to title. The other contributors saved it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please post constructive threads in the future.