Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Sadly alt lvling is my biggest weakness : |

10+ Year Old Account
    I suffer from extreme tunnel vision.

My main spec is warrior tank. In this field, I feel I am better than average. I time cooldowns, pool/burn rage, intervene, spell reflect, etc. etc. pretty effectively. I run numbers on upgrades and monsters to decide what to use. I levelled almost exclusively in tank, quest in tank spec, and have completed almost every quest in the game, and a pretty sizable number of achievements, again, in tank spec. I have run out of VP upgrades for main spec until 5.3 lowers the bar. In tank spec, I got exalted in 60+ factions, and have gotten most of the blacksmithing recipes too, almost always in tank spec. I hunt rare elites, for sport, in tank spec.

My offspec, Arms, is passable at best. I'm probably at best average, even amongst other casual Arms players. I just don't put in the time or effort to gear, optimize, run numbers on haste vs crit (for example), or work on the rotation.

My highest level alt, a level 90 warlock, is gathering dust in the Halfhill farm, chaining Imperial Silk and DE-ing stuff I send him from my main. He might have 500 quests, but it's probably lower, has two exalted factions (Hozen and Tillers) and his gear is a mix of BoA's and quest blues. My other alts never made it to 40 before becoming bank alts.

My guild has lots of players who have multiple characters and/or specs and they're good at all of them. I know I'm crippling myself by not doing that, and yet, here we are.