Page 1 of 2
LastLast

It looks like the legion is hiting the dark portal..harder then normal..

Will i know this is not new but look like it to me, it seem the troops of the Legion guys are pushing a lot harder at he darkportal to come to our lands i put a thing in to a GM he said he try talking to the king and garrosh but it seem no one cares about that area yet. people but i know they were like will we cant do anything right now with garrosh in command and the king of storm wind want garrosh out.. so"we have to keep watch of the darkportal..i mean if they break the troops for allie and the horde at the darkportal... how long will we have to hould out..?

what?..
    10 char..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So confused by whatever you just said. It sounds like a GM roleplay-trolled you or something. I don't see a difference at the dark portal though. It has always had a high amount of demons there.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    what?..
    10 char..
    He's referring to the entrance to the Dark Portal from Hellfire Pennisula. If you go in through the portal you'll notice that more and more demons keep attempting to push through. More than normal and I assumed it was just a bug with MoP or something as I noticed this at the start of MoP.

I would say it's probably just a fluke, and remind you that GMs are not always very reliable in these sorts of situations, so I would not put much stock into this having any significance- perhaps the GM was confused and thought you were asking about starting Outland questing, so tried to send you to the King/Warchief (absolutely no offense meant, but the way you type is a little scattered and I can see how you could unintentionally confuse someone).

However, I remember back before Cata the "earthquakes" that some people were reporting. I do not remember if those were ever actually confirmed, but, if so, they could indicate a willingness on blizzard's part to make small, "hinting" changes to the world.

Yeah, same amount of demons as always there, and the location is still set during BC, in lore I think the siege on the portal has been broken for a while now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have a before and after screenshot of this? Sounds interesting. I am at work right now so I can't look.

Everyone! To the Twittersphere! Spam GC with questions about demons at Dark Portal!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I, too, consume things, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be cool if they thought ahead and it really did mean something. But they don't always do that

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize there's always a battle at the portal, and sometimes the waves are large ones, right?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Every once in a while the demons gather a little momentum and push further onto the stairs of destiny, it happens in cycles, eventually the NPCs will push the demons back down.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    However, I remember back before Cata the "earthquakes" that some people were reporting. I do not remember if those were ever actually confirmed, but, if so, they could indicate a willingness on blizzard's part to make small, "hinting" changes to the world.
    I wouldt say its much of a "hint" as the earthqukes were part of the Cata pre-launch event
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

you need to start killing them

Same amount as always. I've sat there more than once just killing them for 20-30 minutes
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pics?

Blaaraaraggrraaal

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed this a long time ago. I don't think it's anything important I think it's just the game. Sometimes the demons wouldn't even aggro anybody, they'd just run right past them. You have to understand too that they've been fighting there for like 7 years so they're most likely really tired by now. It shouldn't be surprising if more and more are slipping through their defenses.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    Will i know this is not new but look like it to me, it seem the troops of the Legion guys are pushing a lot harder at he darkportal to come to our lands i put a thing in to a GM he said he try talking to the king and garrosh but it seem no one cares about that area yet. people but i know they were like will we cant do anything right now with garrosh in command and the king of storm wind want garrosh out.. so"we have to keep watch of the darkportal..i mean if they break the troops for allie and the horde at the darkportal... how long will we have to hould out..?
    I'm with everyone else on this: What...?

I have no idea what you just wrote. No offense, but your punctuation and grammar is pretty bad, it's hard to understand.