Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    You mean we don't pay enough with monthly subs & buying expansions and all of the micro transactions?

When the Directors / CEO stops taking a paycheque. Then I would consider donating.

-Grim
    You obviously didn't bother to read what was written. He said "If Blizzard went under" not "Pay now."

For me, the only way I would donate money would be if they had realms locked into certain expansions so I could play with the style of game play that I want. For me, that means classic and TBC realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    $25 server transfer, $15 re customization, $15 a month, 49.99 every xpac. I give them a lot of money as it is.
    So much this.. and I love where the game is at right now..
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks SoulForge and Attackrabbit for explaining me.
    I'll have to agree to those who say Blizzard already gets enough money from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I wouldn't but that's just because my money is limited and there are better things to give it to. I pay for a game to play it, not to build it. My money goes to science research or charities but mainly the former. Even then, I'd only give to a big charity because more of it gets through due to admin fees and the like. Research varies though.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.