Normal mode Gate of the Setting Sun

Thankyou Blizzard!

I'd also like normal Siege of Niuzao Temple and maybe reduce the range for Temple of the Jade Serpent/Stormstout Brewery to 85-88 so that I'm not being driven mad on my tank and healer alts doing just 4 instances all the way through MoP.

I never understood why they didn't release normal versions of all the Pandaria instances anyway at launch.

Oh are they finally releasing the heroic only 90 dungeons as normals? That's nice. But yeah, like you said, I have no clue why that wasn't like that at MoP launch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

From the front page:

Dungeons
    Minimum level requirement to enter and equip items found in the following dungeons via Dungeon Finder have been adjusted.
    Gate of the Setting Sun is now available in Normal difficulty, and accessible to level 89 characters.
    Grim Batol is now accessible at level 84, down from level 85.
    Lost City of the Tol'vir is now accessible at level 84, down from level 85.
    Magisters' Terrace is now accessible at level 68, down from level 70.
    The Mechanar is now accessible at level 68, down from level 70.
    Hopefully Siege of Niuzao is still being worked on and it'll be available later...

They initially didn't include them because the majority of players would skip the regular "max" level dungeons and just jump right into heroics (like seriously, did you ever run normal Halls of Lightening at level 80?).

I think the fact that there were so few leveling dungeons made removing these normals a little odd for MoP, so it's good they're here. Better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    They initially didn't include them because the majority of players would skip the regular "max" level dungeons and just jump right into heroics (like seriously, did you ever run normal Halls of Lightening at level 80?).

I think the fact that there were so few leveling dungeons made removing these normals a little odd for MoP, so it's good they're here. Better late than never.
    Yeah I totally actually understand the concept of level 90 normals vs level 90 heroics. But as they've shown with the newer revisited heroics like SM and SFK and stuff, they can scale things for two totally different level brackets, so I don't think theres ever a need for level 90 normals at this point, just so leveling normal dungeons and heroic versions of it all at level cap.

At this point I just dont even queue for dungeons as I level an alt, and I loved the style of both 85 normal dungeons, just can't stand em anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

the 90 normals are the heroics.. they just keep the name "heroics" because people were used to it. the real heroic are challenge modes.