Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thank you all. Zerg seems very interesting. We might try this. But can I ask how long the fight usually lasts for zerg and what dps all look like? Thank you!

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 11:30 AM ----------

Can anyone post a log of zerg strat? T_T

Here is our first kill of this boss using 2 healers
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7331&e=7746

We used 3 healers last night
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1467&e=1917

We by no means played perfect on either log and could've made better use of our primal nutrient buffs

Thanks all we tried yesterday. Took a bit to get used to that but works pretty well. Wiped on 1% in the end - - Will get her tomorrow <.<

Quote Originally Posted by jasonleekungfu View Post
    Thanks all we tried yesterday. Took a bit to get used to that but works pretty well. Wiped on 1% in the end - - Will get her tomorrow <.<
    Nice, good luck!

I wanted to add that we actually only have 1 group doing nest on 10m, the other 'group' only goes down on second to grab feather and have extra dps on boss. If you aren't doing this, that's something you could consider if you're still wiping on zerg tactic. Your ret, for example, being a bursty class would benefit a lot from this. Rets shine when they have their cooldowns, without it they're really kinda crap and if a nest is tight and he has no cds you're basically screwed, not to mention he won't have them for the boss burn phase. Warlocks will do good or bad on eggs depending on spec and composition - if they're aff and the others are meant to burst down the eggs, lock will feel useless. If he's destro it's fine either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Nice, good luck!

I wanted to add that we actually only have 1 group doing nest on 10m, the other 'group' only goes down on second to grab feather and have extra dps on boss. If you aren't doing this, that's something you could consider if you're still wiping on zerg tactic. Your ret, for example, being a bursty class would benefit a lot from this. Rets shine when they have their cooldowns, without it they're really kinda crap and if a nest is tight and he has no cds you're basically screwed, not to mention he won't have them for the boss burn phase. Warlocks will do good or bad on eggs depending on spec and composition - if they're aff and the others are meant to burst down the eggs, lock will feel useless. If he's destro it's fine either way.
    Thank you! XD We got her yesterday XD It's pretty easy after you get used to that and get your cd rotation figured out, unlike Jin'rokh who sometimes still has RNG problems. Zerg is a very good strat to do. We actually killed one more nest (9th) just to be safe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    That is overly complicated. We've always done G1 odds (3 dps/1 healer), G2 evens (tank/2 dps/1 healer). Grab blobs. Burn after nest 8. Don't die.

This is a really easy fight, yet I see strats that rival H Dark Animus in complexity all the time. I don't get it...
    Rofl yea, that seems far easier, always being cautious for first kills, and then sticking to it, it adds up to an 8-9minute fight but it gets down, you just get stuck with what you know.
    Seems to be the better option, will try this next week to save time and effort

10+ Year Old Account
    2 or 3 heal and let our disc priest atonement pew pew dph?