Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Go alliance and gank blood elves all day.
    Thy shall be know as Mistika the Elven Slayer.

Fortunately my gear's gotten to the point where, either as a Blood Elf DPS or tank, I can survive practically unaided by healers in a great deal of the content.

I play the game and im not human, IM A BANANA!!!!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    but then Corpsegrinder made in-game racism translate into real world hate and the basement fungus at Hordecon screamed and cheered with enthusiasm.
    1) Corpsegrinder is a complete retard 2) And even despite being a complete retard, he was joking.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    this reminds me of an awesome 3-part machima i saw about this on youtube once.....it was quite funny.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must suck to be a blood elf tank. You might break a nail or something.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Just reroll alliance.

Deleted
    If you have this kind of issues... either roll Alliance or quit the game. See ya.

Deleted
    You know what I'm over? Wangsty little bigots who rage about 'prissy' blood elves because their game doesn't have enough testosterone in it. They're either ridiculing girls for playing a 'pretty' class (because that's somehow different to their masculine power fantasy by playing a muscled beast), or frantically broadcasting their heterosexuality to drown out internal fears of homosexuality by rejecting and ridiculing an ever so slightly, relatively effeminate male race model. I say relatively, because objectively, Blood Elf males are goddamned jacked, just less so than the wrestlemania levels of the other races.

Lorewise, belves are badass and not too dissimilar to Orcs. They are a once mighty race who due to malignant leadership and bad luck ended up getting corrupted with fel energies and nursing an unwholesome addiction of sorts. For a time, they were imprisoned and persecuted by the Alliance. Now the race is trying to redeem itself in the light of a new form of magic, all the while wrestling with the sins of the past and trying to fight for a place in a world that no longer wants them. That's the story of the Orcs, and of the Belves.

To put it differently, Belves are more 'Horde' than most Horde races. The Horde is a faction of morally grey forces with ultimately good intentions, but sometimes heavy handed tactics, due to the fact that they must fight for a place in a world that would really rather seen them gone. Orcs are very Horde, so are Forsaken, Blood Elves, and to a lesser extent Trolls. Tauren aren't very Horde at all and are only members due to a close bond formed with the Orcs in WCIII. Goblins likewise aren't very horde and generally aren't- bilgewater being horde is more or less happenstance.

So when my fel addicted, fanatically fascistic pro-horde Belf gets ridiculed by some child compensating by playing a giant meaty horned cow paladin as 'the problem with Horde these days' my response is basically: 'Bitch please. You were probably in grade school when Belves were added to WoW. Go chew some cud, you Kal'dorei kissing sun worshipper.' Humans tried to exterminate Belfkind, the Belf hatred Night Elves goes back 10,000 years to the days of Dath'Remar. Meanwhile, Tauren never even knew about humans until a few decade ago, and have been smoking peace pipes with Night Elves for time immemorial. Hell, they still do (and for some reason that is tolerated).

Bah. OOC Belf hate is the sign of ignorance and insecurity.

Im guessing this thread isnt to be taken seriously

If this is a RP thing then why do you hate belfs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistika2489 View Post
    The name says it all... I just hate everything about blood elves. It's so bad, I refuse to heal Blood Elf tanks in raiding, which is getting to be an issue...
    I used to know a person that refused to heal Warriors because they were OP in PvP at the time.

It's very silly outside of RP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Use your aggressive feelings boy !
    Let the hate flow through you.
    Embrace the hate for the bloodelves and strike them down !

Seriously though, I don't like those derpy elves either, just ignore them or imagine they are flowers or something.

Deleted
    Beside the fact I can't seem to understand the hate one can have over a fictional race, (or even a real life "race", for that matter) blood elves female are like, the cutest thing since kittens. I like healing them, I don't want them to die.

Even when playing Alliance, I always go easy on them and try to communicate rather than fight. And most of the time, it works ! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mistika2489 View Post
    The name says it all... I just hate everything about blood elves. It's so bad, I refuse to heal Blood Elf tanks in raiding, which is getting to be an issue...
    Grow up would be a good start.

Seriously, wtf is up with this? I spent the first half of MOP being racially abused in game cause I'm a Blood Elf Monk. I mean I could deal with the Blood Elf jokes through my 8 years of WoW, but the start of MOP was horrendous.

This racism shit in WoW is just becoming retarded. I don't like the alliance, I don't like the races. But I don't start making racial slurs on people who play them. I just kill them in pvp.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Grow up would be a good start.
    Was going to say this >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    What race do you play mr might mighty belf hater?

play alliance. problem solved.

Is your hatred more toward gay male blood elves or blood elves in general? Or is it toward woman blood elves? What do you associate with blood elves in real life?

Deleted
    Awesome thread, you racist bastard!

Now, seriously, my rating to your trolling attempt: 0/10

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You could change to Alliance - or just... You know, grow up.
    LOL, good laugh

OP look at my shiny pic it's a elf!