any good reforge tool?

Hi.
    I'm Playing on hunter BM/Survival and I'm looking for reforging tools such as : askmrrobot,wowreforge,reforgelite
    what is the best?

Reforgelite is my preference because it actually will calculate and do the reforges for you on the spot in about two clicks with great accuracy, instead of tabbing back and forth between websites.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Reforgelite is my pick as well

femaledwarf to sim weights then just reforge them with reforgelite. wowreforge and reforgelite are equal in efficiency but AMR is awful.

Deleted
    I also use Reforgelite, I'm happy with it

I used wowreforge before in Cata since it tested all possible combinations at once making it superior in precision, but iirc the guy who was developing it quit wow, site still don't support item upgrades and that exp=hit which makes it pretty much worthless if you need specific haste cap. So +1 to reforgelite, just make sure to let it calculate few times to get accurate results.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    femaledwarf to sim weights then just reforge them with reforgelite. wowreforge and reforgelite are equal in efficiency but AMR is awful.
    But don't believe what FD says for Haste on Hunters. They often over value it, above agility even, or even as a negative value.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    I've used AMR several times and it works just fine. It has editable weights just like any other reforging tool and will give you results based on what you input. Enough with the AMR hate. People hear one person say something is bad because they don't understand how to use it properly and it just gets spewed around with no basis. Just like the simcraft hate. If you use a tool improperly and get incorrect results, that's your fault.

I use reforgelite personally because of the in-game convenience of it. Wowreforge also works, but I won't be using it anymore once item upgrades are back in unless they update to support it. Yes I know item stats can be manually edited, but when you have more than 1-2 items to edit, it's a huge pain in the ass.

i've used wowreforge , and AMR and it gave me 2 different results :X

Because there are differences between tools, different default settings, for example.

On wowreforge, hit/exp caps default to "at least". Which, especially with the overabundance of it nowadays, can be and often is a bad idea. It is in general better to be say 10-20 pts below the cap, than 100-150 pts over it. But with that setting on, it will never allow you to go under the cap. Even if it's by 1 point. AMR basically defaults to the equivalent of wowreforge's "close to" cap setting. AMR also has an option in the settings to "force hit/exp caps" which will do the equivalent of "at least". You'll notice it also says "may give suboptimal results" because that is in fact the case.

Again, these are tools with lots of settings and lots of user defined inputs. If you just load the page up and hit a one button and get something you disagree with, there's a very good chance it's your fault. All these tools are are calculators. A calculator will fuck up too if you put parentheses in the wrong places, for example. And when you get the wrong result, is it your fault or the calculators? Perhaps one site sets things up in a way that is more user friendly and understandable, but that is a separate issue. AMR is definitely designed for the casual and "give me the results now" kind of user who doesn't want to do anything else, but it definitely has the options to do so, if you want to.

Deleted
    I used to use Reforgelite, but then they started giving weird reforge-advices so I stopped.

Now I use Reforgerade, and export the reforges from Optimized in Askmrrobot so I can reforge everything with only 1 click.

The presets in Reforgelite work great. The only odd thing I've found is in a saved custom statweight. For example I changed my Prot Warrior to get to 15% expertise instead of 7.5% and didn't specify exact caps on anything else from the preset. When I load the profile, it tries to put my Dodge to 0, Parry to 0 etc. and starts suggesting I put spirit on my gear lol. The way I figured out how to fix it was to just uncheck those "0" boxes every time I load the profile and it works like normal.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator