Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet12 View Post
    I don't know how young football teams do it, but I've been playing rugby since I was 7 years old and we were taught from a very young age to not even ask the referee any questions and whenever he says anything to you, you were to reply 'Yes, sir' no matter what he said.
    Thats really nice! I wish this was more normal, especially in the younger brackets of football players. I see so many youngsters yell and scream absurd things to the referee and everyone.

Last summer I was back home and I watched 5 matches my local team played. They consist of some veterans and alot of youngsters(16-22) now. They played some decent football and won the matches. What baffled me was the amount of yelling, screaming, calling teammates, refreee and other teams players absurd things.

Even though im not playing there right now, I am part of the club and will maybe start playing again with them this summer. So therefore I took this up on a forum the club had. That we should threat everyone with respect and have some dignity and stop with the tantrums. I never got the reaction I wanted and now I hear from people back home that they are doing the excact same thing just 2 matches into the season. This is for me enough not to bother playing with them.

Its a huge issue in football in all levels. Lack of respect for referee, other teams players and even teammates.

Anyway... that was a bit off topic lol :P

Sir Alex Ferguson is the best manager to this day. He has achieved so much over the years. Its incredible how he has handle the change of pace in football and managed to build a new top team year after year. As a Manchester United fan I am grateful for all the work he has done for the club and he has my biggest respect. He gets a well deserved rest now.

Who will replace? Honestly I have no idea. Im still in a state of shock after todays news.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Football, bloody hell."

I've grown up knowing one man to be in charge of the club, it's going to be a very weird feeling this summer.

26 years of brilliant service, who'll replace him? Don't know, don't really care at this point in time. Fact is you really can't replace someone like Sir Alex Ferguson.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    fergie...

Deleted
    hes been uniteds manager all my life gonna be a big loss to the team but hopefully moyes can pick up from where he left off and get his hands on a bit of silverware