Thread: MoP sale?

MoP sale?

My boyfriend and I both play WoW, and we're both sitting at the Cata xpac at the moment. Being that we're broke college kids, shelling out 80 bucks isn't something we can do easily.

I was wondering if you guys anticipate another sale for 5.3, or shortly thereafter, so we can save some green.

Thanks in advance.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dont think mop was ever $80, there is a special on for the collectors edition at $70. Or do you mean $80 for both copies ?

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I dont think mop was ever $80, there is a special on for the collectors edition at $70. Or do you mean $80 for both copies ?
    I mean 80 for both copies.
    Sorry about that confusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a code for the collectors edition if you want it but I dont have the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I have a code for the collectors edition if you want it but I dont have the box.
    I don't need anything special, and I know the two of us would greatly...greatly appreciate it.
    I'd also find a way to repay you, one day, somehow.

Its not much of a save but amazon sells them for $32 I believe. I just got mine from there yesterday. Gave up waiting for a 50% sale in the blizzard store. Otherwise you can bank on my bad luck and watch it go on sale in a week now that I've forked over the money

Edit: Its showing $33.50 on amazon today, guess it fluctuates by a dollar or two.

I saw a bin in walmart couple of weeks back with a whole bunch of mop copies all thrown in for like 30% off I think. Wish I could sell you my copy, I'd take a coke and some fries for it, wish I'd never bought it.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.