524 Balance Druid 1/13 (3/13 exp) LF 25 man

524 Balance druid looking for Horde only 25 man guilds. I'll keep this short and sweet, I have been raiding since TBC last tier was 10/16 Heroic. I can do any raid times ~7-12 EST, 3-4 days per week. My toons name is Subst on Bleeding Hollow US, I am character capped on Bleeding Hollow currently so a guild that does alt runs, big +++ to 25 man alt runs, is a plus. You can contact me at Subst#1909 MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A NOTE DESCRIBING YOUR GUILD when sending the request or it will most likely be ignored. Thanks for taking the time to read look forward to hearing from you!

In case you change your mind about 10 man:

<Karma> on Kael'thas - US PVE CST server

2/13H 10 man and have an immediate spot for you.

We raid Tues-Thurs, Mon from 8-11 CST.

If you are interested, add me on real id and we can chat more: Kanai#1572

Here's our recruitment thread for more information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796350959

We currently have core spots open. If you have great attendance that is the most important factor we are looking for. Our progression is only being hindered due to attendance. I am online now if your interested in talking sometime.
    battle tag: Ragavash#1191

<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (3/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
    Warrior- 1 fury
    Rogue- 1 *High need*
    Death Knight- Closed
    Priest- 1 Shadow 2 Holy/disc
    Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
    Warlock- 1
    Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver) *High need*
    Shaman- 1 Resto
    Mage- 1
    Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
    Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
    All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
    Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
    This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
    Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
    Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)
    Gesen- Gesen#1849

Hey Sub,
    <Immortalis> of Zul'jin is currently looking for a boomkin, and I'd love to talk with you about filling that spot. We're a 25 man progression guild, currently 3/13H. We raid Mon-Thur from 8-11EST. We are fun, friendly and active guild on a high pop server. I'll leave our recruitment information below, if you're interested in joining please contact me (Battletag Raelina#1496). Thanks so much for your time!!!

Immortalis - 25 Man - Turns eight this year - Recruiting for Throne of Thunder Heroic

immortalisguild. net

Since WoW beta 2004 - Good People Killing Internet Dragons Together.

If you are looking for a long term stable place to progress, then we may be the guild for you.

Needs:
    High: Healers (Resto Druid, Priest, Resto Shaman)
    High: Warlock, Boomkin
    Medium: Enhance Shaman

While we are generally full on other classes unlisted above we can always use good players.

Raid schedule: 25 Raiding: Monday - Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST)

Current Progress in 25:

T15 Progression
    Throne of Thunder- 3/13 Heroic

T14 Progression
    Mogu’shan Vaults - 6/6 Normal, 5/6 Heroic
    Heart of Fear - 6/6 Normal, 1/6 Heroic
    Terrace of the Endless Spring – 4/4 Normal

What We Look For: We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, dedicated, skilled, self-reliant, competitive, and good problem solvers. Raiders must be able to pick up a fight quickly, limit their mistakes, learn from their mistakes, have good raid awareness, and multitask well. We want people who will make Immortalis their home rather than a stopping point between guilds.

Ideal applicants will have strong self-motivation, class knowledge and have the desire to push the limits their class has to offer. This means your character's gear and spec should reflect your commitment.

Quality applications of ALL specs and classes will be considered. We expect to see best gear available to your current raid progression and best in slot enchants.

We do not mass recruit and would rather have 25 skilled players than 35 average ones. 25 Man raiding is something we all enjoy, and something we intend to continue for as long as Blizzard will allow.

If the above interests you, fill out an application or feel free to approach any of us in game or via our website to discuss further details. To apply, go to the link provided and follow the directions as listed.

GM & Officers: Savytar, Arkness, Axon

RealID Contact for any questions:
    BattleTag: Raelina#1496

Real Talk US KilJaeden 25man

realtalk.enjin.com

7-11pst Tues,Weds,Thurs

6/13HM
    13/16HM last teir

Donz#1647

In case you would consider 10m instead:

Execute Phase
    4/13HM in need of a good boomkin.
    4 Night schedule: Mon-Thurs 9-1 EST (We usually end before the 1am mark, but in strict progression if we are close to a kill we may push to it)
    Warbroken#1488

Taken of Kil'jaeden! 25man 3-nights/week, Semi-Hardcore Raiding!

Progression: Normal (12/12) Heroic (3/13)

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
    Sunday - 9PM EST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)
    Monday - 9PM PST - 1AM EST (6PM PST - 10PM PST)

Current Recruitment:
    We are willing to consider any applicant, but we do have specific needs in the following:
    • Death Knight (Unholy/Frost)
    • Druid (Resto/Bal)
    • Mage (Frost/Fire)
    • Priest (Holy/Disc/Shadow)
    • Monk (MW)
    • Warlock

Server Information:
    Kil'jaeden
    Bloodlust Battlegroup
    Los Angeles Datacenter
    Pacific Realm Time

About Us:
    Created in December of 2012, Taken was created with the sole intent of reaching US T100. We are looking to compete with some of the most widely known guilds for the prestige of pushing heroic content. Our raiders are some of the highest performing players of their spec and class.

What We Expect:
    We like people who can raid with a competitive mindset and still conduct themselves as adults. We dislike drama and we have little regard for those who inspire drama.

History:
    Mogu'Shan Vaults - Normal [6/6] Heroic [6/6]
    Heart of Fear - Normal [6/6] Heroic [5/6]
    Terrace of Endless Spring - Normal [4/4] Heroic [1/4] (Lei Shei)

In-game contact:
    Vizimir (Vizimir#1904)
    Gankatronn (Hotshift#1364)
    Anthuan (Hellwolf#1242)
    Kicksplasher (Akio#112)

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Hunters(as we have 0)
    Holy Paladins(as we have 0)
    DPS Warriors(as we soon will have 0)
    Mistweaver Monks
    Restoration Shamans
    ...and exceptional players. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a balance druid for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes and 10/13 tier 15 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Mannoroth realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

DPS:
    Warlock
    Moonkin
    Shadow Priest
    Mage

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We are currently [1/13] in Heroic 25 man Throne of Thunder, and [12/12] in Normal 25 man Throne of Thunder.

We went [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [2/6] in Heroic 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com