UNVLS Corruption?

Does UNVLS work with corruption? Ive been wondering, or will it just refresh to my standard crit value after i refresh it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    Does UNVLS work with corruption? Ive been wondering, or will it just refresh to my standard crit value after i refresh it?
    Assuming demo since you mention refreshing only corruption.

UVLS works with corruption, but any refresh will (as always, unless soul swap is involved) update any and all stats to the stats the player had at the time the refresh occured.

In simpler words ToC will remove the 100% crit from corruption, yes.

Yes thats percisely what i was asking. So is it better to let the 100% crit corruption fall off instead of refreshing it? Or Do you lose out on damage since you'd have to hold off on toggling meta?

Yes thats percisely what i was asking. So is it better to let the 100% crit corruption fall off instead of refreshing it? Or Do you lose out on damage since you'd have to hold off on toggling meta?
    As demo doesn't matter much, corruption doesn't play a great role on your dps.
    Enjoy meta the best you can, don't hold.

I just wouldn't worry about it and just cast ToC if you need to.

I'm pretty sure losing the UVLS-buff on a Corruption is less damage than not ToC'ing when you need to.

And the GCD it would take you to reapply wouldn't be worth the 1 extra tick of critical damage that hits like a wet noodle.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    And the GCD it would take you to reapply wouldn't be worth the 1 extra tick of critical damage that hits like a wet noodle.

Refreshing Corruption via ToC during UVLS and then not using ToC again until said corruption is about to fall off is completely worth it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I just wouldn't worry about it and just cast ToC if you need to.

I'm pretty sure losing the UVLS-buff on a Corruption is less damage than not ToC'ing when you need to.

Unless you're literally Fury capping, you're not losing any dps by refraining from hitting ToC for 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Refreshing Corruption via ToC during UVLS and then not using ToC again until said corruption is about to fall off is completely worth it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 03:30 PM ----------

Unless you're literally Fury capping, you're not losing any dps by refraining from hitting ToC for 20 seconds.
    I was more thinking in terms of forced movement without KjC. (Hence my qualifier of "if you need to")

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I was talking about letting a UVLS'd dot fall off before reapplying it, as Nomial asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    UVLS works with corruption, but any refresh will (as always, unless soul swap is involved) update any and all stats to the stats the player had at the time the refresh occured.
    I'm rather curious as to what is meant by unless soul swap is involved, its always been my understanding that SB:SS and SS:Exhale both take your current stats when applying DoT's to anything.

Exhale perserves the snapshot of the dots you inhaled. SB:SS is a new snapshot like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Exhale perserves the snapshot of the dots you inhaled. SB:SS is a new snapshot like you said.
    Yep. Un-SB'd SS:Exhale will apply dots with the full normal duration, and with the stats the dots had at the time of inhale.

And here I always thought that the snapshot for that happened on the exhale, the things I find out!