Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Again to people defending this game.Remember there was a time when there were 12 mil or so subs,now dropped to 8,3 mil, on next call who knows.Ask yourselves why its dropping.
    Because it's 8 years old and gets a lot of competition these days?
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    RIP WoW... again.

Most of the decline in subscribers came from China.this is were the trolls are failing at they have zero to do with me at all back to wow i go!

Remember that WoW is a network economy, the more people play WoW the more people wish to play WoW, just like facebook.

1.3 million users lost in one period could mean a bigger drop for the next period if Blizzard doesnt take fast action.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Titan is being marketed as a E-sport and if you do any google searching you will see the comments on Titan being like BC, no nerfs, high difficulty, and a game that can be taken seriously unlike nerfed for bads wow, wow will be left behind for the casuals/bad.
    What part of your ass did you pull that comment from because it certainly wasnt from your brain.
    Always makes me laugh when the wow scrubs diss themselves.
    Whats more of a concern than wow's sub numbers is the amount of players that give far too much a fuck about it all, yes you are all sad cunts.
    'Sub numbers this sub numbers that fap fap fap'...seriously, get a fucking life.
    Last edited by Suggs; 2013-05-09 at 02:28 PM.

its from China because Gold Market is going downhill super fast, really who in this days needs to buy gold? its so easy to get just by doing the Dailys

Deleted
    "Seriously you guys, WoW isn't dying! Disregard the fact we lost 1.3 million subscribers in 3 mere months, those were all Chinese players anyway which doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever!"

Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Good god man, don't try to cap VP in one day.

Mine's always capped by the end of the week and all I do is 4 LFR queues spread out over the week, a heroic+scenario every other day when I can be bothered, and some easymode IOT content for some bonus VP. I'm capped by Sunday and it's effortless.

The biggest problem Blizzard is having is this mentality of older players that they need to grind things out immediately instead of doing them at a more relaxed pace.
    How about giving the choice of grinding it out right away or spending the whole week on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihuitl View Post
    I know the limitations of using forums as a representative of the wider gaming population, but to just dismiss it as irrelevant is highly ignorant.
    Of course, but so is thinking that it represents the aspiration of the whole (or even majority) of players.
    MMO player

Despite all the flaming over the game being too "casual", it is the casual player numbers which are suffering.
    The game is a pretty steep learning curve for those not experienced with the genre.

I saw another thread recently complaining about the cost of the subscription, when it is the region which has on average a far lower monthly payment where subscriptions are dropping most.

Shows what utter rubbish the playerbase is constantly spewing out.

If they were to be believed, the game would have been dead 5 years ago.

If any of Blizzard fucktards read this comments... Where are EU/US numbers? I don't play in China. I don't care. It's not chinese info site. With 1 guild in BC/Wotlk/Cata, I changed 5 guilds in MoP, because of players decline. When you gonna merge servers and balance population? If you don't to, where are free transfers??? No one wanna pay 20€ for transfers, there are guilds with 100+ members that quited, bcs of your imba faction balance 0.001/1 per servers. GG Blizzard. Say Hello to tard Bobby Cottick from EU.
    Agree 100% on this! Empty or terribly imbalanced servers are a huge problem that is being TOTALLY ignore in the name of fat transfer $$$$$

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Who would have known that MMO-champ forums were filled with finantial experts who specialize in international video game business?
    But all forums are filled with experts, it's even called expert networks!!!
    /sarcasm off
    MMO player

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling. I still do not understand why anyone is concerned with the rise and fall of subs to any game. I am sure that if it were down to 2 million subs Blizzard would still be making enough money on it to keep plugging along.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    He cleared Grull on 10/14/2008, Wrath of the Lich King was released on November 13, 2008. I don't believe he raided when it was "hard" but it is possible that he has done Karazan and Magtheridon the previews year.
    10/14/2008 is the day achievements went live (patch 3.0) and the earliest possible date for any achievement. You could have killed Gruul a year before that and it would still show as 10/14/2008. Also remember that you only got the achievement if you had loot that recognised the kill. If you cleared Kara 50+ times but vendored all the gear because you were running Sunwell, and you never cleared Kara again, you would not have the achievement for you. They tell pretty much nothing about what people did before 3.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Expecting the game to keep up a 10+ million monthly paying subscriber base or even ask to make it grow is just dumb.
    If only all the kiddies screaming "just go back to vanilla/BC model and the game will insta-get 100500 Million subs!!!" could get that message
    MMO player

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor View Post
    Agree 100% on this! Empty or terribly imbalanced servers are a huge problem that is being TOTALLY ignore in the name of fat transfer $$$$$
    Wow you are dumb. THESE ARE the GLOBAL NUMBERS. That INCLUDES West.

LFR ruined the game, so did CATA and MOP.

Incoming - OMG WoW is dying! - posts.

Deleted
    ^ A bit late to the party, are we?

All wow-related forums exploded already.