Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Did they ever break down how many of those lost subs came from China and how many came from the west? I doubt it, but it seems like those numbers would tell us more than how many they lost overall.

And I hate the dailies and the gear structure, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying the other stuff. They just have to tweak that formula some, which they appear to want to do in 6.0. Nothing to see here, really.

I feel like wow could save them selves by adding in servers per expansion like re-releasing vanilla or burning crusade back when everyone was happy. I know i will be shunned for this but for example look at runescape. It was getting bad then they released the oldschool runescape. Things were turning around brought back almost 200k people! and not to mention about 500k people voted on this product even to get released! Before you bash this really sit and think about how fun it would be to spend 900g once again on an epic mount at level 60! :] (also that epic grind to get into nax to fun!)

There are none so deaf as those who will not listen.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I knew it... I'm sorry to those who wanted to see the numbers go up or wanted something better, but all those arguments I made about WoW being nothing like it used to be and people quitting because they're sick of what WoW has become... Wow it really does feel good to be right, i never doubted myself, but damn I was right.

Totally agree with crackerjack. Up til WotLK, things were pretty well fine - after that, it began turning into a fetid pile of dung.

The few original players (from the day WoW went online) who still semi-remain in the game, are still voicing the same valid criticisms - and Blizz/Activision still aren't listening - so the hemorrhaging of subs continues.

Can't help but feel that the worst move Blizz ever made was letting Activision (Lacktivision?) into their business affairs - things seemed to go downhill from that point on, really.
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post

Totally agree with crackerjack. Up til WotLK, things were pretty well fine - after that, it began turning into a fetid pile of dung.

The few original players (from the day WoW went online) who still semi-remain in the game, are still voicing the same valid criticisms - and Blizz/Activision still aren't listening - so the hemorrhaging of subs continues.

Can't help but feel that the worst move Blizz ever made was letting Activision (Lacktivision?) into their business affairs - things seemed to go downhill from that point on, really.
    You necroed a 2-month old post just to demonstrate that you have no clue about VG market? Wow.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-