Racial Class Changes?

How awesome would it be if Blizzard gave classes cosmetic changes based on race? Like, in the character creation screen, You would be a "Tauren Sunwalker (Paladin)" ...Maybe even some minor changes to spells? "Blessing of An'She" Or "Flash of Moonlight" For Night Elf Priests. (Don't get me started on Troll Raptor Form!) I would love to see some sort of difference between the light of Elune, An'She, The Holy Light, and the Naruu. Whether it only in that class description text, spell text, a visual representation through the spells, or even one or two completely different spells between races. Would anyone else like to see this, or am I the only one weirded out by the apparent lack of real difference between Sunwalkers and Blood Knights? Blood Elf Rangers vs. Dwarven Marksmen? Even human footmen vs orcish berserkers.

Maybe not my examples.
    But any.

Different names for the same ability just makes things confusing when trying to discuss your class with someone who plays a different version of it. It was certainly annoying having to remember twice as many acronyms to discuss SWTOR theorycrafting.

Well, what about a difference in the class description while making your character, then? To give you a background on what a Sunwalker is, or a Night Elf Priest of the Moon. Or, add in that extra spell that does next to nothing, one spell per race/class combination. ......Super-Racials. Haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    Well, what about a difference in the class description while making your character, then? To give you a background on what a Sunwalker is, or a Night Elf Priest of the Moon. Or, add in that extra spell that does next to nothing, one spell per race/class combination. ......Super-Racials. Haha..
    No.... stop trying to integrate other games into WoW.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 02:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    No.... stop trying to integrate other games into WoW.

Blizzard certainly isn't going to add in any "extra spells that do next to nothing" considering they just removed Hunters' Eyes of the Beast spell because, "It didn't really contribute anything" according to Ghostcrawler.