Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    lynx is only good when your alone. And you see a lot of bad RNG for you here. (and other factors).

short story, normally, it does not do that amount of dmg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    yeah ive got 80k blink strike crits, its getting nerfed big time next patch though :P
    That seems really low, we had a thread a few weeks back where everybody linked their hardest hitting arena-condition hits they had ever taken, and Blink Strike won the thread I think for all abilities / classes, with multiple people linking legitimate 150k+ Blink Strike crits (182k was the highest). (Ignored executes/killshots/etc)

I remember arguing with hunters about how blink strike was the right call back in like 5.0 / 5.1, they were all using Lynx Rush back then - and I could completely see them going back to it post Blink Strike nerf.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Userlol View Post
    lynx is only good when your alone. And you see a lot of bad RNG for you here. (and other factors).

short story, normally, it does not do that amount of dmg
    It does the same amount of damage, just split across targets, and it has a max range. It's the same as Killing Spree, if you use it in a clump of people it won't be very effective - but if you wait until one of them seperates - very different story - since you control when you use it, you control whether it's all on one target or not.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-05-12 at 07:45 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter