Deleted

WoW account locked, can't post on WoW forums

Hey, so I stopped playing WoW 2 year's ago and I wanted to give it another shot with the Mists of Pandaria 10 day thing, but I found out that my account is locked(wow account not battle.net) I can enter battle.net fine, I can go to the Diablo page and Starcraft but once I click my WoW account to go the page where it says account stats etc, it takes me to WoW-Europe(Which no longer exists?) saying that my account is locked and to go to my email but I don't have nothing there apart from spam mail.

I already send a ticket yesterday and today it was gone?and I didn't got any answer, I wanted to post on the technical support in WoW forums but my privilege to post on forums is also disabled for my account...

What do I do?should I send thousands of tickets till they see it :P?

Again sorry I know this isn't the right place but I dunno where I can ask help.

open a ticket with your battle.net. wait. they'll get to you. Additionally, you can try calling them, but the wait times on the phone are HORRID.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selwen View Post
    Hey, so I stopped playing WoW 2 year's ago and I wanted to give it another shot with the Mists of Pandaria 10 day thing, but I found out that my account is locked(wow account not battle.net) I can enter battle.net fine, I can go to the Diablo page and Starcraft but once I click my WoW account to go the page where it says account stats etc, it takes me to WoW-Europe(Which no longer exists?) saying that my account is locked and to go to my email but I don't have nothing there apart from spam mail.

I already send a ticket yesterday and today it was gone?and I didn't got any answer, I wanted to post on the technical support in WoW forums but my privilege to post on forums is also disabled for my account...

A month ago, after a yera of breack i decided to finally give it a try to MoP, and got a scroll, since meanwhille my ip had changed they locked my main acc... They sent me a mail were i could prove ownership of that acc, so i would advise you to search on your spam or trash inbox, if they said they've sent you a mail they normally did... Back then i've also opened a ticket, and GM told me to search in my mail .

i advise you to dig in their support website https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...locked-account

Quote Originally Posted by Selwen View Post

Hi Selwen, I'll be happy to check to see what's going on - please log into the battle.net account and then in the upper right, click 'account'. Once you do that, you should see a selection for support tickets. There in the ticket index should be the title of your ticket and then the ID# of that as well. If you get a chance, please PM me the ticket ID# and I will do my best to help figure out what's going on.

If you wish to give us a call instead, you're certainly welcome to. Thanks for your patience!

USA/Canada 1-800-592-5499 10:00 AM — 6:00 PM Pacific
    United Kingdom 0800 0288246 10:30 AM — 6:30 PM GMT

Regards,
    Araxom
    Blizzard CS
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-05-09 at 11:11 PM.