Deleted

Boss health frames

Does any1 have an addon for an encounter with multiple bosses for example council of elders. All I want is to see is 4 frames of the bosses and when I put up dots on them I want to see how long duration the dots has left??

I don't know about individual addons, but I use STUF unit frames and it has boss frames. On the Council of Elders encounter, it even pops a Blessed/Shadow Loa frame for easy targeting of them.

Stuf Unit Frames is great for this.

If you've never used it before it might look a bit overwhelming at first.
    If you only want the Boss Frames it takes a minute or two to go down the list disabling everything else.

Once you get to Boss 1, Boss 2, Boss 3, Boss 4, and Boss 5 all the configuration done to Boss 1 is applied to boss 2-5 frames.

I use Stuf myself and have a UI video that has a Council clip in it if you wanna check out "MattyUI" on Wowinterface.

Deleted
    Isn't this a standard element of the Blizzard UI?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natu View Post
    Isn't this a standard element of the Blizzard UI?
    yep in your screen right side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybaby View Post
    Stuf Unit Frames is great for this.

If you've never used it before it might look a bit overwhelming at first.
    If you only want the Boss Frames it takes a minute or two to go down the list disabling everything else.

Once you get to Boss 1, Boss 2, Boss 3, Boss 4, and Boss 5 all the configuration done to Boss 1 is applied to boss 2-5 frames.

I use Stuf myself and have a UI video that has a Council clip in it if you wanna check out "MattyUI" on Wowinterface.
    no way! can you really turn off the rest of it and just use for boss frames?? this would be wonderful, I really prefer Pitbull but been using this strictly for the boss frames. Gonna try later, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    no way! can you really turn off the rest of it and just use for boss frames?? this would be wonderful, I really prefer Pitbull but been using this strictly for the boss frames. Gonna try later, thanks!
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/

Deleted
    I'm using this modification, but im having the problem that the frames hp % doesnt update unless i move my mouse over the frame. Any fix for this?

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG thank you SO much!!! this is great

I used Shadow Unit Frames for boss health Frames only. You can scale the frames, as well as your buffs/debuffs on them as well incase you are a bit on the blind side.