Deleted

[ELE] So 4p and metagem another question.

I've just finished metagem and 4p set and I'm currently in great spot right now (Topping dps on most fights ^^), but I've got several questions. Since metagem has really high uptime (37-50% depending on fight for me) stacking flat haste doesn't seem well, should I reforge some of haste into mastery/crit? Currently I've got more than 7400 haste, and can switch wrists from SPA to Durumu's (thus changing crit to haste). Should I reforge some haste into mastery? I run EotE/EB ofc. Another thing I wanted to ask, is Flame Shock taking snapshot during cast, that is should I refresh it when metagem proc is on? And last, could you guys clarify thing on BiS NORMAL trinkets? Currently I'm running Wooshoolay's and SPA trinket, and hunting for Magaera's one, but most ppl say that Lei Shen's trinket is best (I guess only HC thunderforged cause it's strength is it's passive int which in normal version is equal to SPA's trinket and SPA's trinket got better procc). Is trinket from Dark Animus still comparable to Hydra or Wooshoo?

As for talents I occasionally switch to PE on Council, Primordius, Dark Animus.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dudko/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc7a44256790; 2013-05-09 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    Upon getting both 4 piece and Metagem I went instantly into getting rid of most of my haste, forging it to mastery. You wouldn't want your haste to be high enough to get below GCD during hero/meta etc. I am currentely running with wusholay and breath of the hydra as my trinkets. Around 6k haste and 12,6k mastery and this works perfectly for me, doing great dps. However, it is very individual and I suggest you either simcraft or try different methods for extended periods.

Whenever you get the Legendary meta gem, Mastery becomes the main stat for elemental, reason for it is the gem will over haste you during lust, and during trinket procs as well if you have lets say volatile or H sha trinket.

looked at your armory, and pretty much everything that has haste that can be reforged into mastery i suggest redoing it all to mastery asap. also the Yellow sockets you have instead of 80 int 160 haste, switch to 80 int 160 mastery.

Stat weights for you on Sims is Mastery>crit~=haste.

hope i helped, have fun!

Edited: Also switch your glove enchant to 170 mastery as well.
    Last edited by enhancedmg; 2013-05-09 at 01:25 PM.

I would suggest visiting Totemspot for some more detailed answers.