Thread: Rogue Vs Druid

10+ Year Old Account

Rogue Vs Druid

Was it just me or Rogue just got owned by druid?

BTW I feel like That guy just played Horribly with Rogue, mostly not paying attention to game and just chatting with his colleague and reading Q&A massages. And I didnt see Rogue playstyle and uniqueness in this Duel. I didnt see anything about rogue. Druid just facerolled him when he was starting to do some good moves.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

WOO FERAL FOR LIFE! oh and the fireside duels seem to showcase how new the game is, the people who participate in them may not always know the best way to play a specific deck as shown in the first one shown where the druid player repeatedly hit his opponent even though he had no health left and wound up losing because of it. still new so even a ton of people who are making it probably aren't exactly experts quite yet, plus card games are slightly chance oriented in the cards you draw and trying to guess what your opponent is planning so even skilled players might not feel safe pulling out their big abilities when they should.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he both made mistakes (by taking on damage early) AND ran into a devestating combo at the end. I mean if you look at the board as it ended, the Rogue was looking pretty damn good, he had a good deal of damage on the board to take out any opposing minions that might have popped up, but also to attack the other hero. On the whole though, he was too low on health, and he seemed not worried enough about it, which I found disturbing. Maybe going low on health is a Rogue deck trait, with using your dagger to kill stuff that hits back often, idk.

I think it may have been a situation where he thought he saw a way to turn it around and it just didn't go his way, the complete lack of worry (as xskarma noted) kinda feels like a failed "I know how to deal with this" moment where it just got out of control for his planned counter. then again I really need to actually understand card games more before I keep commenting on this, I'm probably wrong.

It was just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW I feel like That guy just played Horribly with Rogue, mostly not paying attention to game and just chatting with his colleague and reading Q&A messages
    Glad you found out why this was called a live Q&A fireside duels.

It was mostly about Q&A and trying to show a bit of the game. It wasn't ment as a "let's play serious and ignore questions for this match".
    Also, why massages?