Deleted

[H25] School Bus - Kazzak - HC1/13 - Late Night Raiding Guild

Introduction

School Bus: school-bus.wowstead.com/

School Bus is a + - 7 year old Late Night Raiding Guild Originally from Talnivarr and now settled on Kazzak. We are a mature guild full of mates who get on well. The reason we raid late is because a lot of us have families, or a job or study hard. Which means we start raids pretty late too. Nonetheless we push for progress and makes it ideal for those who seek to raid.

We are a serious raiding guild, but we aren't truly hardcore. We are a mature guild full of mates who get on well. We expect very high standards from everyone who raids with us and because the time we have to raid each evening is short, we like making the most of it.

Schedule

21.00 - 00.00 Server Time on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (we might take a day off here and there depending on numbers and current content) some PVP, alt raids and challenge modes during down time or RP if you are into that

Recruitment

We are Currently Recruiting any strong DPS or HEALER to improve our raiding team for 25 man Heroics. We could use:

- Monk (Healer, DPS)

- Shaman (Healer, DPS <Elemental> <Enhancement>)

- Paladin (Healer, DPS)

- Druid (Healer, DPS <Feral> <Balance>)

- Warrior (DPS)

- Priest (DPS)

- Rogue

- Death Knight (DPS)

We expect from you:

In depth knowledge of class / spec applying as.
    Decent gear / enchants / gems available to you.
    Previous Raiding experience of hardest content. (Heroics / hard mode achievements etc.)
    Ability to work as part of a team, put the guilds progress first.
    Able to sign up in advance or post AFK times in advance, and attend our raids.
    Willing to participate in raid meta achievements.
    Willing to sit out when asked due to player rotation / creating best possible raid to kill a progress boss.

Additional Links

WoWPorgress: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/School Bus

World of Logs: worldoflogs.com/guilds/13674/

School Bus: school-bus.wowstead.com/

If you are interested to see how we raid, or watch some raid bloopers. These recordings and regular live streams can be found at (Ventrilo chatter included)

Live stream: Twitch.tv/kunaykun

Youtube: Youtube.com/kunaytalni
    Last edited by mmoc27cc47b0ce; 2013-05-22 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    tgif. you have enough time to look at this and make an application

Deleted
    back to the first page for more attention

Deleted
    bump.. get up there. gief them players

Deleted
    bump. back to the first page

Deleted
    bump bump bump

Deleted
    could use a resto druid aswell. up to first page

Deleted
    any chance on a hunter? me and a friend of mine are pretty interested, me as a hunter and my friend as a feral