Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Deport the lot of them, let them protest in Pakistan or Iraq.
    Aren't they legal residents there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Just because you or others don't believe in Hell, it doesn't mean that its not there. Wake up
    Threatening a atheist with hell is like threatening a Christian with Mordor.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So? I don't give a shit about your, probably made up, story.
    As statistics prove most Muslims are against that kind of behaviour.
    http://www.dw.de/europe-grapples-wit...ings/a-1244406

Honor killings," as the phenomenon is known, usually involve women being murdered, usually by brothers and fathers, for having sex outside marriage, dating, refusing an arranged marriage, wanting to go to university or even having been raped. The practice is not uncommon in traditional, male-dominated Arab societies.
    You may not care, but honor killings are extremely wide spread. Just like rapes of non-believer women.

Lack of awareness and statistics
    Though experts say that honor killings are on the rise in Europe, the problem is hobbled by a lack of awareness, mainly because the issue remains largely hidden from public view.
    In 2000, the United Nations estimated that around 5,000 girls and women in at least 14 countries, among them Pakistan, Jordan and Turkey, were killed yearly because their families felt they brought dishonor on them.
    But statistics in Europe are hard to come by given the fact that some honor-related crimes are recorded as simple murders or domestic violence.
    People who ignore this are enabling it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Aren't they legal residents there?
    Yes, but most of them were not born here, they come here mostly as asylum seekers. We give them shelter and they do this.....

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the vocal minority amongst them, people. That ALWAYS happens with any group.

In this case, said minority is annoyingly loud, and any controversy it creates ends up being in their favor. And they know it.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Freedom of speech allows them to protest, but not violence. The moment they resort to violence I'll be right behind you on the "deport them".

But, my freedom of speech also allows me to ridicule & condemn these people. And should the situation arise, that a member of these extremists actually want to have a civil discussion I'd be happy to oblige them.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Is this the norm for muslims in the UK? Or are these just jerkoff making the rest look bad?

no, as with every group there are extremes, but these people move here (and to other european countries) just to protest. there are plenty of muslims living happily in the UK and europe.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    This is the norm for muslims all over europe. This is one of the reasons i would love to move to USA, since they dont take shit like this lying down.

no its not. i work with quite a few muslims, none of them have ever called for death upon the west. its really not the norm, there are extremeists as with most groups, this one is just loud and get more media coverage
    dragonmaw - EU

Yes, but most of them were not born here, they come here mostly as asylum seekers. We give them shelter and they do this.....
    Isn't separation of church and state enshrined in your Constitution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm gona be really controversial and ask why people reserve a special distaste for racists but deeply religious people who follow their scripture to the letter, including what they like and don't like, is fine. Being a racist isn't a crime, acting upon it is.

If I said I don't like black people, I'd be shunned. If I was "religion x" and said I don't like "religion y who we had a war with ages ago" it's not as much of an issue. That seems wrong seeing as they're the same thing and a good amount of people would call the latter a racist but until they thought to call it that they'd feel obliged to tolerate it whereas no such tolerance is shown towards racists.

actually what i notice more if you say you dont like muslims/islam people are like thats so racist and ignorant! but it seems fine for people to bash/hate on christianity. thats what ive seen anyway.
    dragonmaw - EU

Doesn't change the fact (you do know what facts are, right?) that most Muslims are against honor killing or the mistreat of non-believing people.
    Their religion however isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Isn't separation of church and state enshrined in your Constitution?
    That has nothing to do with it, you come to a country as an asylum seeker then call for the deaths of the people running it then you deserve to be sent back to wherever you came from.

If I went to the USA and joined the WBC how long do you think they would let me stay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Normal people don't want extremists in the country and extremists don't want to be here well i have a perfect solution for them -.- Why would the morons even be in a country they detest so much -.-

Also i feel those people in the video are hiding behind their race way too much to protect their religious beliefs.

it really doesn't make sense, they are allowed to come here, they get welcomed in, and most likely have a much better life than they would in their home country, and then they say how much they hate it here, if its so much better in pakistan or where ever they came from, why not just stay there?

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 01:09 PM ----------

That has nothing to do with it, you come to a country as an asylum seeker then call for the deaths of the people running it then you deserve to be sent back to wherever you came from.

If I went to the USA and joined the WBC how long do you think they would let me stay?

USA actually has freedom of speech though, the UK does not really have freedom of speech.
    what i dont understand though, is groups like the EDL get arrested when they say simmilar things about islam, and this group doesn't. i hate bothy groups just as much by the way. we should send both to the sahara and let them fight it out.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "... lefty-liberal multi-cultural appeasement monkeys..."
    This man is a hero.
    Hilarious. It annoys me that english people have to be a cultural doormat or face derogation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Muslims in the US know better then to draw attention to themselves. that and they must realize that homeland security, the FBI, CIA are watching them. I don't think it's untrue to say the US isn't the most islam friendly.

there was a thing i read a while ago, not sure if it was true though,

but the FBI/CIA sent a guy undercover into a US mosque to preach hatred and talk about terror and stuff, and all that happened was the muslims attending the mosques reported him to the FBI :P
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    USA actually has freedom of speech though, the UK does not really have freedom of speech.
    what i dont understand though, is groups like the EDL get arrested when they say simmilar things about islam, and this group doesn't. i hate bothy groups just as much by the way. we should send both to the sahara and let them fight it out.
    We do, we just have less stupid people who claim to know the law despite living in a caravan their entire lives and then we don't listen to them on top of that. We also don't let them form their own political parties (I won't name them but basically every brit knows which ones I'm talking about). There's such a thing as too much tolerance and I personally think America has that with everyone thinking their opinion is entitled to be considered. Listened to yes but not considered, when it comes to reality. It's a stumbling block. We don't tolerate half the crap that certain American groups get away with.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do like 90% of the woman in the video have prams lol :S

Must have just started it from a terrible position :S

http://youtu.be/6k3cl2lN9Bg?t=1m28s

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Is this the norm for muslims in the UK? Or are these just jerkoff making the rest look bad?
    it is quite a normal site in many places around the UK i cannot condemn them all to this manner of behavior - but i would 99% of them. Nail them all to a crosses imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ...

Okay guys, I'm going to be really racist here. Prepare your assholes.
    If you're going to immigrate to a country, you need to show some respect for that fucking country. If a neighbor lets you stay at their house, you don't insult their fucking cooking!

I'm with Rich. Send 'em all back. These shitheads moved to Britain because their own countries were terrible, and now that their in the UK, they're getting shitty because not everyone is a Muslim! If you move to England, you need to become a proper Englishman. You don't go there and try to turn their beautiful first-world nation into the same shithole you just left!

Stupid fucks...
    I second this, get every one of these dirty hate preaching fucks out of our country.

To quote one of your associate-bashers: "What defines a religion if not its practitioners?"
    what defines a religion? it's god. that's what. not it's practitioners.