Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I just don't understand why you would put those 15 developers on Hearthstone. There are so many projects that players are looking forward to.

Just to name a few:
    Diablo 3/The Expansion
    Warcraft 4
    All Stars
    WoW Expansion
    Next SC2 Expansion
    Diablo 3 for all it's faults isn't even a year old. I think people can wait for it's expansion a little longer, don't you?
    Warcraft 4. They already have a Warcraft game and a RTS out at the moment. Sure a Warcraft 4 would be nice for the people waiting on it, but from Blizzard's point of view it doesn't make sense to be releasing it now.
    All Stars. Who the hell is still waiting for All-Stars?
    WoW Expansion. Pretty sure this in the works as we speak.
    Starcraft 2 expansion. HotS was just released a couple of months ago.
    So, for cost of hiring 15 people they can either have a brand new game providing another revenue source or they can stick them in the dev team for one of those other titles and do what exactly? Get Legacy of the Void a month earlier? Split both the SC2 and WoW audiences by releasing Warcraft 4? A faster release to the expansion of a game which according to yourself is pretty poor.

As I am going to go to sleep soon. I will post this in case anyone retorts to my comment on #80. You may say. Blizzard is a company not an indie game studio or artists. Yes, they are company comprised of people. Most of the time we see them as blood cels of Blizzard, but let's not forget all those people are people who do this for their enjoyment. (and to put food on the table). Those who work for money argument, yeah they dont survive long in the industry. (crunch hours, ouch when you got no motivation.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I just headed over to the Hearthstone forum and yeah, it does have some posts but the latest post at the bottom of the page was more than 24 hours ago.

Compared to the attention all the other game forums are receiving, I'm still going with my gut instinct and saying this development time and resources were far better spent elsewhere.

On Another Note:

When is the last time you genuinely felt Adrenaline and excitement for something in the game? For me: It was after killing The Lich King. I FINALLY downed the Lich King on heroic, every one was screaming with nerd rage into vent but this wasn't my final exciting adrenaline rush.

I was picking up skinning and out leveling it in the Storm Peaks. I forgot I had NPC Scan installed then all of a sudden I hear "BRRRORORORORO" (or whatever it does) and what do you know... The Time Lost proto drake is flying right over head of me. I barely got the tag in as what seemed like a billion people flying over to tag it.

Oh the insulting whispers I received that day...

That was the last time I genuinely felt an adrenaline rush and excitement inside of me.

Deleted
    Since this is a whining thread, I can't believe i can only buy one 522 ring for my priest, can't buy the OS one, thx a lot Blizz...is that going to change in 5.3? I sure hope so!

Hearthstone: Wtf is this...? Well, i'll tell you just how popular it is.. there's a whopping 3 PEOPLE viewing the Hearthstone sub-section of the forum. Didn't Blizzard already have a card game?
    They did... but you have NO idea how much money they save via printing costs. The most expensive thing about printing is not the ink, not the artist fee, not the design fee... it's the paper.

THAT'S why they're re-booting the card game. It's a cheap way to capitalize on WoW's name while incurring next to NO production costs whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    When some idiot claims that he knows how to 'fix' blizzard i always laught out loud, that shit is hilarious.
    ...at least he cares enough to give it a damn try before it's too late.

You can say "Who cares, that's a long way off before it's "too late" - but the idea is really more about "not ever having to risk getting there" than "who cares".

If you disagree with somebody, combat their points - don't just say "you're stupid because you don't work there" and walk away. He doesn't post because he "hates" Blizz - he's posting because he loves Blizz but sees problems.

Weither you agree with him or not, at least he's doing something that, in his mind, he hopes is to help all players... debate his points, not his value. Hell man, I don't agree with many of the OP's points (Particularly LFR), but I won't ever just call him "stupid" for no reason over it. I'll debate the point, not his intelligence...

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    When is the last time you genuinely felt Adrenaline and excitement for something in the game? For me: It was after killing The Lich King. I FINALLY downed the Lich King on heroic, every one was screaming with nerd rage into vent but this wasn't my final exciting adrenaline rush.
    There has been a few moments not too long ago that I can recall. One being the first time I faced the Warlock green fire boss (and most times when trying again). Another one would be the first time facing Lei Shen.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Am I the only one that finds the bold part a little redundant? :S
    How else would people have heard about it before an announcement?
    Hehe - I get your point. :P But I think he's referring to the fact that Hearthstone is a digital reboot of the TCG... not a "first time announcement".

The fact that you found that rhetorical actually kinda confirms how unpopular and unheard of the prior TCG was. Hell, the only reason people even got cards was to just get the in-game toys they provided. :P

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hearthstone and the current TCG are entirely separate things. AFAIK, they will still be releasing new cards for the TCG in future. There is no rebooting going on.
    Ummm... so, the card game... that's using the same art, the same theme, and the same system - a physical card game that hasn't released any new cards in a long time - Is NOT a reboot and is totally different?