Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    If you truly love wow you should complain, it will only cause blizzard to make the game better.
    I see what you're saying, but this isn't 100% true. Maybe around 35% true.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    You guys are pathetic. Is it really THAT important to know everything about the game before it's released? No wonder everyone is pissed that there's "so little to do" in the game..
    What evil is this, humans being curious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Hmm...seems like Blizz is keeping a pretty solid lid on it this time...Surely it must be almost in Beta by now.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even try to keep a solid lid on the trademark itself. If they trademark something they need people to see it so that it gets them excited and ready for Blizzcon. Yeah they may have already sold their tickets, but there are still onlive viewers that can buy a ticket anytime they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    all the people saying it will be a south seas expansion, are you ignorant of the fact that we already kinda had that one? cataclysm anyone? vash'jir, maelstrom anyone? granted we didnt see a lot of it, but people hated vash'jir and its heavily hinted ingame towards a burning legion expansion, so stop being fools.
    Blizzard hints toward stuff 2 expansions ahead of time. For instance:

Classic: Last raid was Naxxramas and hinted towards Wrath
    BC: Deathwing was confirmed as being alive and planning something with the Dragonmaw
    Wrath: Ok, Pandaria was out of nowhere, this is the exception.
    Cata: Heavy hints towards something South Seas related; Azshara appears for the first time ever, Vashj'ir cliffhanger, Naga mobilization, the Zandalari, etc.
    MoP: Heavy hints towards something legion-related
    Next expac: South Seas related
    Next, next expac: Legion related.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post

If you truly love wow you should complain, it will only cause blizzard to make the game better.
    If everyone calls someone an idiot and stupid, does he get better or does he get depressed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna-San View Post
    What if we love the game and have nothing to complain about? Hmm?
    nothing is perfect. Doesnt matter what game or expansion. If you have nothing to complain about you being delusional or reverse physiology because everyone hates it you like it. Either way you shouldnt shut down people trying to promote positive change and improvement.

WoW barely has any competition at least let it have some complainers.

I get a chuckle out of the people who got all bent out of shape about my post. Yes the part about MoP being garbage is my opinion, the rest of the statement is however true. If MoP is such a great expansion then why are the numbers going down? Don't say "because WoW is old". Yes, it is old but what you people are failing to see whether or not a game is old if the new expansion/content Blizzard is putting out is good then numbers would be going up, not down.

And for those of you who replied "omg, you probably haven't even tried MoP or are just here to start up trouble" no, that's not it. I was around when MoP first came out. I also have been playing WoW since Vanilla and up until October 2012 I never took a break from WoW or raiding. I came back in February and have been playing and I am still playing so I do know a lot about WoW and the way it used to be and compared to the way it is now.

So I will say it again, if MoP is so great then why are the numbers going down? Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
    Last edited by Nyteyes; 2013-05-10 at 10:31 PM.

Mists of Murlocaria
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    Blizzard hints toward stuff 2 expansions ahead of time. For instance:

Classic: Last raid was Naxxramas and hinted towards Wrath
    BC: Deathwing was confirmed as being alive and planning something with the Dragonmaw
    Wrath: Ok, Pandaria was out of nowhere, this is the exception.
    Cata: Heavy hints towards something South Seas related; Azshara appears for the first time ever, Vashj'ir cliffhanger, Naga mobilization, the Zandalari, etc.
    MoP: Heavy hints towards something legion-related
    Next expac: South Seas related
    Next, next expac: Legion related.
    I hope we don't get south Sea Expansion next, isn't that naga and stuff? I really hated Vasj'ir and i know im not alone :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?