Deleted

Is Warlock self healing affected by battle fatigue and PvP power in PvP?

Our healings are basicaly not healings: we have health percentage return spells. I haven't tested them yet, but I have been told, that battle fatigue reduces our "healing" spells as it reduces those from healers/hybrids. But PvP power increases effectivness of our healing spells for about 40%, like for all dps and tanks (70% for hybrids and 100% for healers). Is it true? If it is, I won't get 20% (40% glyphed) health returned by using Healthstone?
    Sorry for grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: yes.
    Long answer: Yeeeeees.

Currently we get 30% healing reduction and no increased healing from PvP Power. In 5.3 battle fatigue will be 45% and we'll get a 40% benefit from PvP power to our healing.

Our absorbs are affected too IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Short answer: yes.
    Long answer: Yeeeeees.

Currently we get 30% healing reduction and no increased healing from PvP Power. In 5.3 battle fatigue will be 45% and we'll get a 40% benefit from PvP power to our healing.
    Has anyone done the math, how much does the pvp power benefit negate the fatigue? I haven't been able to get the ptr working lately to test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Has anyone done the math, how much does the pvp power benefit negate the fatigue? I haven't been able to get the ptr working lately to test.
    You'll need about 69% resilience to get an equal amount as healing as we currently have ( with 30% BF). A numbers that will be impossible to reach after all the changes to scaling, the gems, etc.

Really? well, damn, they should just make battle fatigue not affect percentage heals, it really gimps alot of specs.

Assuming you have like 450k hp with Dark Intent up the numbers are something like this:

Live: Healthstone (20%, not glyphed) heals for like 63k hp (30% battle fatigue)
    PTR: it will heal for like 45.3k hp (45% battle fatigue and around like 12% increased healing from pvp power)

Adding MS effects will make the heal even worthless...

so even more FOCUS NUKE .. ROAR LOLZ .. great just what i hoped for .. not ^^

SAC shield absorbing 120k down from around 180k- 220k.
    healing reduced drasticly from all healing spells we have.
    no one complaind during ptr, my thread was closed, and soon everyone is going to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemasisx View Post
    no one complaind during ptr, my thread was closed, and soon everyone is going to cry.
    Remember, it's "balanced" when we can't defend ourselves.

that just means chaosbolt is gona kill more newbs
    or more likely i die in the warrior charge stun again xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nemasisx View Post
    I didn't want to believe this, but I played a bit today on the PTR and it's true... 120k sac shield, I'm amazed...

I guess with the general damage nerf in PvP 'cuz of PvP Power nerf maybe SL will work? Sac ain't worth no more for half of the shield it used to have, Dark Bargain has to big CD...

Np, 5.4 will fix it!

Deleted
    Call me crazy. But does anyone else think somebody at Blizz didn't quite think this through when half of our skills cost health and we get reduced healing to counter-act this idea?

As things stand, I think we are back to Dark Bargain being the most feasible CD.