Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post The great referral code exchange thread

I've checked with a forum moderator before posting this thread, and it's OK under the forum rules.
    "As long as it's a - if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours situation it's ok - however stuff like mybrute and clickfarming will still be infracted"

Meaning, stuff like final fantasy chrono cross, defender of texel, various collectible f2p card games and so on.
    Often such games offer an extra bonus to both the referrer as well as the referred player.
    Since we don't want a dozen such threads cluttering up the forum, it's probably best for everyone to use a single giant thread for that single purpose.

In a way this is also a great way to discover some new games to try.

The rules:
    * Before posting, try to fill at least 2-5 of the requests before yours. (More is better)
    * Use the template when posting - to keep things consistent and easy to read
    * If you have "enough" referrals to get the objective you were after, please edit your post.
    * If you have multiple referral codes, please merge them into a single post.
    * Game should be free (it usually is).

The template:
    * Game Name:
    * Device/platform:
    * Game description:
    * Download / direct link:
    * Bonus for user of code:
    * Reason for request:
    * The Code!:
    * When/where to enter it:

I'd start you off with one, but I'm not really needing any referrals myself currently.
    (Wouldn't mind a few visitors to the blog in my signature though)
    So, anyway... Fire away !
    Last edited by bbr; 2014-07-01 at 07:04 PM.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game Name: Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Device/platform: PC (I Believe it also runs on Mac)
    Game description: Star Wars: The Old Republic is a Star Wars MMORPG made by Bioware (creators of KOTOR and Mass Effect).
    Bonus for user of code: No subscription is needed to get the following rewards, just sign up/log in using the link blow

New Players Receive:

1x Quick Travel Pass - a One time use item that removes the cooldown of your Quick Travel Ability (Similar to the Hearthstone from World of Warcraft)
    5x Minor XP Boost - a single use item that grants you a bonus 25% experience for one hour
    1x Inventory Module - An item that unlocks extra inventory space

Returning Subscribers Get -
    Note:Only Subscribers who have been unsubscribed for 90 days or more are eligible

7 days of free Subscription time
    1x Inventory Module - An item that unlocks extra inventory space
    1x Crew Skill Sot - Unlocks an extra Crew Skill Slot, which is used for Crafting
    1x Display Titles Unlock - Allows you to wear titles
    Unify Colors Unlock - Allows you to Unify your armor colors to match your chestpeice
    One Free Character Transfer - Lets you move to a new server (Remains on your account forever if unused)

Reason for request: I get a speeder for the first referral that becomes a subscriber, some pets for the next 4, and some Cartel Coins for each one.
    When/where to enter it: [/B] Just sign up using the Link in The Code! section

My character Name: Megrtim
    My Server: Harbinger
    My Guild: Dark Tide
    My Faction Both, though mostly Empire

[B]The Code!: Unfortunatly, i cannot post links yet as i just made this account, but if anyone is interested, toss me a Private Msg and ill give you the link

* Game Name: Torn City.
    * Device/platform: Computer, Phone.
    * Game description: Text Based Browser Mmorpg. No Downloads required.
    * Download / direct link: Pm me.
    * Bonus for user of code: Some stuff if the people play for a while and reach level ten. Not required. Just want to spread the word of the game.
    * Reason for request: Get people to join.
    * The Code!: Pm me.
    * When/where to enter it: Just follow the link.

* Game Name: Collectoons
    * Device/platform: Computer
    * Game description: Free online trading card game. Very similar to the old Cartoon Orbit game! No downloads required!
    * Download / direct link: collectoons . com / register / index . php ? refid = 12403 (Remove Spaces!)
    * Bonus for user of code: If you sign up send me a message and I will sign up for yours in return!
    * Reason for request: Trying to reach 200 referrals for a rare CToon
    * The Code!: No code needed
    * When/where to enter it: Follow the link

10+ Year Old Account
    * Game Name: DC Universe Online (Note: Link also works for Planetside 2, Everquest and Everquest 2)
    * Device/platform: PC
    * Game description: f2p superhero mmo
    steam page
    videos about dcuo I made
    * Download / direct link: recruiting link
    * Bonus for user of code: : Free welcome kit(depends on which game you select)
    For the exact Items you can click the link, it will say somewhere on the page "FREE welcome kit"(change to the game you want first)
    For DCUO:
    - 2 vault tickets
    - Radar enhancer 2-pack
    - R&D Scanner 2-pack
    - 2 25% xp boost(1hour duration)
    - Extra small reward after spending €9 / $10
    * Reason for request: I get free stuff for recruiting when I recruit a certain amount of people + something extra if they spend €9 / 10$
    * The Code!: follow the link to create an account
    * When/where to enter it: follow the link to create an account
    ----
    For those more interested in a fps
    * Game Name: Blacklight Retribution
    * Device/platform: PC
    * Game description: f2p fps that's not p2w:
    Most items can be bought with ingame currency, paid items are not superior or are cosmetic
    However people who pay will be able to get things sooner(Note: I haven't paid anything for this game myself)
    steam page
    videos about BLR
    * Download / direct link: recruiting link
    * Bonus for user of code: None as far as I'm aware , but it's still a really good game
    * Reason for request: I get free stuff for recruiting when I recruit a certain amount of people who reach lvl 10 ingame
    * When/where to enter it: follow the link to create an account
    Last edited by Drakiru; 2014-02-15 at 01:06 PM.
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

* Game Name: Motor World - Car Factory
    * Device/platform: iOS (iphone/ipad) - will need to make a mobage account, which is free, easy, and needed for a variety of other free games.
    * Game description: Motor World is a game where you create, sell and upgrade cars. You'll be able to unlock new and interesting combinations through car breeding or unlocking achievements / milestones. It's also possible to challenge your friends to a drag race to see who's got the fastest reflexes.
    * Download / direct link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/motor-world-car-factory/id580666714?mt=8
    * Bonus for user of code: 10 donuts, 1000 coins, 1 Mystery Card
    * Reason for request: I need 8 more referrals to unlock a special car, to complete the car list on the wiki. Also 20 donuts, 50k reputation and 1 Mystery Card per referral.
    * The Code!: FJHG0411 (THE 0 IS A ZERO)
    * When/where to enter it: After you complete the tutorial and have made a mobage account, so you can drag race vs friends. The code can also be entered later to simply add me as friend and drag race me, or have me help you in your factory. But we won't get the referral bonus then

* Game Name: Dungeons of Evilibrium
    * Device/platform: Android -free.
    * Game description: adventure card game with awesome graphics.
    * Download / direct link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.zillion.whales.evilibrium&referrer=mat_click_id%3Da8210434ee6d2a5021-20140425-6566
    * Bonus for user of code: 100 crystals
    * Reason for request: i need 10 referal requests to get uniqe creature. And i can help with any android or facebook free referal program you need
    * The Code!: 6abeee8b
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration request.

Deleted
    * Game Name: The-West
    * Device/platform: Webbased and support for Iphone/Android/etc.
    * Game description: The-West is an game where you can create a character (Cowboy) and walk around the west to complete quests, battle against other players, defend/attack forts, require items, unlock specials, etc.
    * Download / direct link: http://www.the-west.net/?ref=west_in...id=1&hash=6985
    * Bonus for user of code: XP/Money/Items
    * Reason for request: I need the refferals to unlock all the refferal bonuses. When you reach level 10 (done within 10-15 mins) I'll get an extra bonus and so on with every single level you gain.
    * The Code!: Just register by clicking the link
    * When/where to enter it: see above

Help me out and I'll help you 100% back!
    Last edited by mmocebdb4468bf; 2014-05-12 at 08:37 AM.

dungeon of evilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by JackofBlades83 View Post
    * Device/platform: Android -free.
    * Game description: adventure card game with awesome graphics.
    * Download / direct link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.zillion.whales.evilibrium&referrer=mat_click_id%3Da8210434ee6d2a5021-20140425-6566
    * Reason for request: i need 10 referal requests to get uniqe creature. And i can help with any android or facebook free referal program you need
    * The Code!: 6abeee8b
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration request.
    Everything is the same for me. My code= 7070c69d

Game Name: Torn City
    * Device/platform: PC, Phone, Tablet.
    * Game description: Text-Based RPG
    * Download / direct link: No downloads required, in browser game.
    * Bonus for user of code: Once the player reaches level 10, he/she will receive random things over time.
    * Reason for request: Trying to get more people to join.
    * The Code!: PM me and i will give you the link.
    * When/where to enter it: Just PM me if you are interested!

Deleted
    * Game Name: Torn
    * Device/platform: Browser
    * Game description: Browser based RPG with Crime spin
    * Download / direct link: No download needed.
    * Bonus for user of code: Once a player reaches level 10, I receive a bonus/merit ingame.
    * Reason for request: Trying to get up to 3 referrals. Currently I have 0 referrals at level 10.
    * The Code!: torn.com/1786423
    * When/where to enter it: Just use the link above to join.

Please mail me once ingame [1786423] or PM in forums here. I will join a game you have so you can also earn referrals
    Last edited by mmoc74ba93b600; 2014-07-01 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, right now this is one of the best Humble Bundles I've ever seen so far, but I already own almost every game, I only need The Darkness II, is there someone with a spare key? I can give a spare key back from one of the next bundles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorediej View Post
    * Game Name: The-West
    * Device/platform: Webbased and support for Iphone/Android/etc.
    * Game description: The-West is an game where you can create a character (Cowboy) and walk around the west to complete quests, battle against other players, defend/attack forts, require items, unlock specials, etc.
    * Download / direct link: http://www.the-west.net/?ref=west_in...id=1&hash=6985
    * Bonus for user of code: XP/Money/Items
    * Reason for request: I need the refferals to unlock all the refferal bonuses. When you reach level 10 (done within 10-15 mins) I'll get an extra bonus and so on with every single level you gain.
    * The Code!: Just register by clicking the link
    * When/where to enter it: see above

Help me out and I'll help you 100% back!
    Mine is still active. Already trade with Gholden, and we're each others ref now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakiru View Post
    * Game Name: DC Universe Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholden View Post

Please mail me once ingame [1786423] or PM in forums here. I will join a game you have so you can also earn referrals
    I signed up for both of your referrals!

Game Name: Collectoons
    Device/platform: PC (Any device with Internet access)
    Game description: Free Online Trading Card Game.
    Download / direct link: Private Message me for the link
    Bonus for user of code: I will sign up for your referral or if you like 1 Free Pokemon Booster Pack Code since I have extras
    Reason for request: Special referrer only cards
    When/where to enter it: Sign up and register your account using the link (PM me for the link)

* Device/platform: Iphone -free.
    * Game description: adventure card game with awesome graphics,newbie and I love the game.
    * The Code!: de2ef99c
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration request

I download apps on a regular basis and have no problem returning the favor,I look forward to helping
    Last edited by DMDSSPlayer; 2014-07-25 at 03:05 PM.

* Game Name: Hellfire
    * Device/platform: Android and iOS(iPhone, iPad)
    * Game description: Card-collecting game with skills and events. Kinda like pokemon.
    * Download / direct link: Search in Google play or App Store for 'hellfire'
    * Bonus for user of code: 100 Magic Jewels
    * Reason for request: I need 15 people to use my code so i will get a ultra rare card set.
    * The Code!: Merlae
    * When/where to enter it: After tutorial. Tutorial can be skipped and it only takes a few seconds.

I hope you will help me out, and I will help you out too.
    Last edited by xxkittyxx; 2014-09-08 at 04:57 PM.

* Device/platform: Iphone , Android -free.
    * Game description: adventure card game with some innovative concepts. Quite addictive, but you can let go if needed. Internet connection needed.
    * Download / direct link: depends if your iPhone or android user. Just search for dungeons of equilibrium.
    * Reason for request: at 10 referals a special creature will be received. Each referral counts.
    * The Code!: 9d796949
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration request

I will post when 10 referrals will be reached, so someone else can start gathering.

Deleted
    * Game Name: Torn
    * Game description: Browser based RPG with Crime spin
    * Download / direct link: No download needed.
    * Bonus for user of code: When you start out, I will provide money, housing, weapons, armor, etc. Once you reach level 10, I will give you HALF of the points I receive for your referrals. These are worth money ingame. I will also send you the housing.
    * Reason for request: Once a player reaches level 10, I receive a bonus/merit in game.
    * The Code!: torn.com/1786423
    * When/where to enter it: Just use the link above to join.

Deleted
    * Game Name: Lord of Valkyrie
    * Game description: MMo card fighting game
    * Download / direct link: no download needed
    * Bonus for user of code: 100g (item shop currency) enough to buy a special deal for a strong equipment or a rare card
    * Reason for request: i get 100g as well , max 20 ppl (NO MORE SPOTS)
    * The Code!: www*nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/352391/ (u cant get 100g bonus from this link anymore )
    * When/where to enter it: just use the link and do the registration totally free
    Last edited by mmoc0f5f054171; 2014-12-22 at 08:10 PM. Reason: keeping the spots left update

Deleted
    * Game Name: Lord of Valkyrie
    * Game description: MMo card fighting game
    * Download / direct link: no download needed
    * Bonus for user of code: 100g (item shop currency) enough to buy a special deal for a strong equipment or a rare card
    * Reason for request: i get 100g as well , max 20 ppl (NO MORE SPOTS)
    * The Code!:www*nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/334235/ (u cant get 100g bonus from this link anymore )
    * When/where to enter it: just use the link and do the registration totally free