Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5/13H Guild LF Exceptional players, ranged/heals.

10/25m Raiding. Times: 8-12pm Tu/Th/Su EST.

We enjoy kills, efficiency and good times. A number of us have exp in high end top us guilds. We have a tight crew and promote a professional environment that seeks to find similar minded people who are always looking to up their game. The large majority of our guild is 23+.

We are recruiting any exceptional players, here's a list
    -Push HPS/DPS with the best of em while moving, standing still, kiting, doing jobs, avoiding fires, etc.
    -Don't have a problem being told to do something/can take constructive critisim/love a little
    competition
    -Have quick reaction times and split second decision making that allows you be an effective learner
    -Love raiding regardless of wiping, killing, farming, off days, on days, rain days, mail days.
    -Work well with others and realize that the world does not revolve around you
    -Keep a positive attitude and lack wonderfully annoying qualities such as having a swollen head, being immature etc.

Is that you? Contact me.

It is important to note that unlike most guilds on this server we do not put up with drama, immaturity or general loot whorishness / swollen head syndrome. Most of these will result in you being immediately removed from the guild. We wish to push high US ranking on a reasonable raid schedule and have a professional environment.

Take a look at our wowprogress statements (Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum @ Arthas) and contact us if you think you have the personality and skill that would mesh with our team.

Last edited by EyeForAnEye; 2013-05-10 at 10:49 PM.

Where all dem ppl lf homes at.

locks and hunters and ranged oh my.

hunters and locks and ranged oh my.

ranged and ranged and ranged oh my

ranged and ranged and maybe a heeeeels.