Thread: Halo RPG?

Halo RPG?

I think 343 should consider making a Halo role playing game. I like the way you can change your armor in Halo 4 for diffrent stats and I thought to my self, this would be a awesome RPG... The story wont be around master chief but around a Rookie trying to go up in ranks.. Would have dungeons/quests and diffrent armor sets/classes, that would be a awesome idea.

I just...no

Halo has gotten more than the hype it should've gotten in the last decade. It should've died by now.

The Halo developers are already working on another MMO, so i doubt it will ever happen.

Let me just put it this way. If you want a halo mmo. Look for these 3 games in the future

Wildstar
    Firefall
    Defiance (currently released)

Closest I know of so far

well no.. I dont want another MMO.. Would like it single player and maybe some online co-op, so u can do dungeons with a friend if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Let me just put it this way. If you want a halo mmo. Look for these 3 games in the future

Wildstar
    Firefall
    Defiance (currently released)

Closest I know of so far

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    well no.. I dont want another MMO.. Would like it single player and maybe some online co-op, so u can do dungeons with a friend if you want
    Look up a game called Destiny.

Yea I have, but idk.. if it was 3rd person then i would be excited for it! but its just another 1st person shooter.. I would like to see my armor and not just my gun in a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker87 View Post
    Look up a game called Destiny.

Oh I'd assumed being it an MMORPG.

Then yeah you have alot of options. Your probably aware of mass effect. Fallout isn't terrible. I could probably find a few more on steam. I know they're not the same base 100% concept you have in mind but its as close as your going to get.

To be honest from personal experience firefall is the closest you probably will get unless somebody can think of something different.