• Absolutely, I love it and do frequently

43 23.76%
  • Once in a while with friends

60 33.15%
  • No, I don't role-play

78 43.09%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yes, I do.. when its possible. On argent dawn EU. But lately the rp crowd has gotten less and less, you see them in cities and occationally around hubs, but not like before

Thing that pisses me off, are people playing on rp realms, and contributing nothing to it, either trolling, being hardcore raiders or pvpers, and yet never rping, or downloading rp addons to interact with.. WHAT is the point of that? Its like a none pvper playing on a pvp realm and complaining when he gets ganked.
    Only they don't complain. What difference does it make to you if someone plays on an RP realm and doesn't RP? The trolls are a different issue, however.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    I do. My current character is a priest that duel wields Frostmourne and Atiesh. He is currently the public relations officer for Garrosh while still being best friends with Varian (He saved his daughter from a buring building in the 80s).

For some reason I'm not very well like on RP servers.

That post made me LOL. Hilarious bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, but most of my characters are on non-RP servers. Most of them don't get used for it, but all characters save one (Uncaged) have RP names, and sets that fit the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thing that pisses me off, are people playing on rp realms, and contributing nothing to it, either trolling, being hardcore raiders or pvpers, and yet never rping, or downloading rp addons to interact with.. WHAT is the point of that?
    As someone who plays on an RP Realm but doesn't RP the answer is obvious: friends. I picked this server for the sole reason that my friends are here and I want to play with them. Some of them RP. Some of them picked it because their friends picked it. (I do like the RP naming rules too)

I see people complain about this a lot on RP Realms but I really don't get why people make it out to be an issue at all. None of the servers are high-pop, so it's not like our presence is denying spots to roleplayers. Our existence doesn't impede you in any way. If anything, the presence of other players keeps the servers from dying completely and helps create more opportunities for PvE, etc.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhulrak View Post
    I like for my characters to have RP names but I don't RP.
    This ^

I also generally think of a background for them and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Spphy View Post
    Can anyone say a good server for prefferibly alliance RP on EU realms? Or some forums where I could research it a bit more, I would like it as a resort option if my friends stop playing again.
    Argent dawn.
    There is no better, well its heavily Alliance Based(random RP) Horde is more Guild focused RP.
    http://www.argentarchives.org/