Deleted

Question about upgrade

I got a question... My SP is 508il... I'm using 2 pieces T14 (helm and shoulder lfr). I want to craft one piece from the falling set... what do you suggest me, to craft the boots or the helm? The helm would give me a bigger upgrade (483 to 522, boots would only gain 20 since I'm using 502 ones) but would break the 2pieces bonus set.

Also, is the T15 2pieces bonus set really worth having? I already have leggings, and if i craft then helm and then I get the T15 head I'm not sure that using a 522 falling over T15 bonus would be worth.

Thanks in advance.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    I got a question... My SP is 508il... I'm using 2 pieces T14 (helm and shoulder lfr). I want to craft one piece from the falling set... what do you suggest me, to craft the boots or the helm? The helm would give me a bigger upgrade (483 to 522, boots would only gain 20 since I'm using 502 ones) but would break the 2pieces bonus set.

Also, is the T15 2pieces bonus set really worth having? I already have leggings, and if i craft then helm and then I get the T15 head I'm not sure that using a 522 falling over T15 bonus would be worth.

Thanks in advance.
    Boots are BIS for gear 522 and under so for crafting I would choose them as they'll likely have more longevity and won't ever interfere with tier.

As far as breaking tier bonuses I highly recommend Twintop's gear list posts on howtopriest dot com. It's a 'simple' math problem that's simple now that he's done all the work. There is a separate list once you have the legendary meta.

2pc is currently a DPS loss due to a bug, but it will be fixed come 5.3