Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Below the board where the screw holes are, both sides are the same height but yes probably I should have used some risers that is a good idea however the board did not supply me with any and I don't have them. It honestly won't matter too much as the board is still safely secure. I will have to remember that for next time. I just followed their instructions which did not mention about using risers but indeed that would have solved this problem if I had thought to go out and get some.
    We are talking about these things btw if it wasn't clear:

Most cases today have these preinstalled for normal ATX board, sometimes they come in the bag with other screws. Either way you must have these on between the case and motherboard or you have problems ranging from not getting graphics card inserted properly without strange tricks to motherboard instantly frying when you turn the computer on.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Thank you for pointing that out. I do have some of them but must have overlooked them when I opened the box. The instructions book does not mention to use them which seems extremely bad. Doubled checked it in case I missed a step but I hadn't. For a beginner like myself that is very bad of them :S