Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    So does Raptr automatically email you a code at the 14 hour mark or is it something that will pop up somewhere on your personal page on Raptr?
    You go to the reward page and click claim it and it will give you a code. If you forget to write it down or copy it you can go to your claimed reward page and look at it there

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    You go to the reward page and click claim it and it will give you a code. If you forget to write it down or copy it you can go to your claimed reward page and look at it there
    Thanks for the reply. I never used Raptr before so it was a little confusing at the start.

Right now the Raptr client crashes completely when trying to claim the reward or view it again in the claimed reward page....sigh...

EDIT: The 'claimed' rewards section wasn't working on their website either so I had google the URL that would take me directly to the claimed reward page. If anyone else is running into the client crashing when trying to claim their reward, just go here: http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards?sort=claimed while logged in and you will be able to get the code.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2013-05-24 at 07:09 PM.

I didn't even know you could do it from the client. I always use a browser

Deleted
    Just got this. I won't probably have time to even launch it before it goes F2P but people who own the game and the expansion will still get some extra stuff after it goes F2P right?

Wish I would have known about the free to play back when Raptr had this last month. Unfortunately, my free month from this reward is up tomorrow (claimed and applied this april 25). So now I can't access any of my characters on Faeblight for 2.5 weeks. Makes me a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Wish I would have known about the free to play back when Raptr had this last month. Unfortunately, my free month from this reward is up tomorrow (claimed and applied this april 25). So now I can't access any of my characters on Faeblight for 2.5 weeks. Makes me a sad panda.
    *pats pats*
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Does anyone have spare raptr key? If so I would be very thankful for one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolfster View Post
    Does anyone have spare raptr key? If so I would be very thankful for one.
    Plenty of keys left to go earn your own .
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Did anyone else have to input a pyament method in order to claim the Storm Legion expansion?
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Jeza TheShamanator View Post
    Did anyone else have to input a pyament method in order to claim the Storm Legion expansion?
    Yeah, its asking me to a subscription when I try to activate the code on my Rift Lite account. I submitted a ticket, but my friend said it took about a week for them to reply back to his.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyxazn View Post
    Yeah, its asking me to a subscription when I try to activate the code on my Rift Lite account. I submitted a ticket, but my friend said it took about a week for them to reply back to his.
    Well, that sucks... I already own base RIFT, so I won't be getting the free 30 days, I figured that was why it was doing it. But, you own lite, so you should be getting it. Maybe it is a bug... If i have to pay for a month just to use the code then I will just wait until after F2p to use the code. (if it will still work) Silly to pay 15$ just to use a FREE code, LOL pfff

Deleted
    I have the same problem, it asks me for subscription when I try to activate raptr code. I have rift lite.

edit: so i set up paypal plan, even then I can't activate the raptr key.
    Last edited by mmoca46e14657b; 2013-05-26 at 08:38 AM.

Seems like i'm not the only one with the problem...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that sucks... I already own base RIFT, so I won't be getting the free 30 days,
    As far as I am aware, it is only for new accounts - pretty sure it was stated that it doesn't upgrade / extend subscriptions. Start a new account and try enter the code - you will probably fine it works ok.

No, new accounts get all 3 but if you already have RIFT you will get the expansion and that's it. I don't want a new account, LOL I don't want to start all over. I'd rather A. wait til free to play to enter the code or B. forget about it and buy the souls from the market once it goes f2p. I'm sure they will be cheaper than 15$

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    As far as I am aware, it is only for new accounts - pretty sure it was stated that it doesn't upgrade / extend subscriptions. Start a new account and try enter the code - you will probably fine it works ok.
    PLUS this is happening to people on Rift Lite accounts too. So, they should be getting all 3 (base, expac, 30 days) but entering payment info is dumb.

Deleted
    My friend had to enter payment info aswell, but he wasn't charged and could remove the info straight after having entered it and pressed ok. His account is now active with rift, the expansion and 30 days of gametime.

Deleted
    You just have to input a valid payment method, it won't charge you.

Or just contact a GM through live chat and he'll fix it.

I put a valid payment method in, but it was an error (prob b/c I don't have 15$ on it). So, I am assuming they would have charged me. I tried live chat today and kept getting errors, so that was a no go. LOL Just my luck.

I put a valid payment method in, but it was an error (prob b/c I don't have 15$ on it). So, I am assuming they would have charged me. I tried live chat today and kept getting errors, so that was a no go. LOL Just my luck.
    If you don't have enough for $15 on it then it's not a valid payment method