Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Wouldn't be too sure about that. Valor gear is directly tied to the raid now, and valor upgrades gonna be so cheap in 5.3.
    You could get 483 LFR drops and 489 and 496 valor gear was available for almost every slot, and there were valor upgrades as well. Yet ToT was 480 ilvl requirement. I'm reasonably confident.

Deleted
    Its 519 for some weeks now.

The max ilvl you can get out of Normal modes is 520 ( you cant get a weapon nor the second trinket) without valor upgrades (and thats shado assault exalted) although for 99% specs its wiser to keep 2 LFR pieces for the T154pc and that puts you on a theorical "max" ilvl of 518 + t154pc > ilvl 520.

Im still one secret left for the legenday chain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    513, 2/12 titan runestones. Struggling with the inane amount of hit/expertise in this tier.

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 10:51 AM ----------

Really? 2 items that are 20ilvl more, including either helm or chest is worse than having 4p?
    Some tier bonuses are insanely strong. Depends on your specific spec and class, but certain specs it's worth sacrificing a lot more than 20 ilvl on two pieces.

Well apparently I've had complete crap for luck on all of my toons. I regularly run a few in LFR's. The only Sha touched weapon/gem combo I have is on my hunter. A couple other alts have a sha touched weapon but for the love of all that is holy can't finish the wisdom/power quest chain. I have a couple toons around 490 but nobody higher. Ugh.

512 ilvl, have only killed two bosses once in HoF on normal and got no gear from them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tomatic/simple

I've had decent luck. I'm at 18/20 secrets and am expecting to finish that up next week. If I don't get a helm this next reset, I'm gonna bite the bullet and craft myself the LW helm. Also thinking about crafting the boots as well just for the hell of it. Raiding bores me nowadays, but it's still fun to boost the ilvl a little. Kinda interested to see how high I can get before 5.4 with absolutely no normal mode raiding.
    Last edited by kindar; 2013-05-13 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Right now I'm around 507 equipped, i'm currently using the LFR sha-touched dagger though which considerably lowers my ilvl. It is still a better OH that every other LFR option, so it doesn't matter. Looking forward to those exalted Shado-pan Assault shoulders and, hopefully, Renataki's Soul Charm to replace my 2/2 upgraded Bottle of Infinite Stars. Need moar Secrets of the Empire too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    OT: my account seems to have perpetual bad luck status. ive given up running any more LFR's for them. RNG is mean, i wish some of it was reduced. LFR should be more alt friendly. its an easier mode, and if i could get somewhat geared thru it i would be more inclined to bring my other alts to it. but week in and week out of fail bags and gold is disheartening to say the least.
    Eh, I find the secret is to stop caring. I go into LFR with alts to get SPA rep and valor. Any gear drops are just extra icing on the cake. Of course, the sick part is that they have gotten more gear than my main has.

Currently at 505 on my main, and 497 on my second 'main'. My main just got his metagem this week, so starting on secrets next lockout. (Was close. Needed two more secrets, and got the last one on the last LFR kill for the week). My other character only has 3 secrets, but I've been kind of lazy about getting him into LFR. Probably will focus on him now that my main has most of the valor gear bought and finally got his 502 weapon after spending 4 coins every week. Probably not going to bother further with legendary for my hunter. She's on the valor part, and going through the pvp and finding a group for Bloodhilt is just annoying.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have seven LFR "heroes" that I run through ToT (not all wings on all characters per week, just the ones I feel like).

Their ilvl varies from 489 through to 501 with my Holy Pally being the best geared.

Legendary quest wise, only my Pally is collecting secrets and he is on 17 after this week. Hopefully I can finish it off next reset (RNG gods willing). The others are all on the VP part. I am waiting for 5.3 to reduce the requirement down to 3K and then all but one of them should complete that step. Then it is on to the PvP and group for the boss in Krasarang. That should be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    wow.. im shocked by this. you are doing a legendary quest chain on 4 toons almost simultaneously? you want it to be faster, but have you ever gone after another legendary on more then one toon, and it became easier/faster on alts? what on Azeroth were you thinking?
    The thing is atm its not really as legendary as it was before since u ccan farm it in lfr - it would be if it was doable only in normals/hc - but since its doable in lfr its essential part of ur any char prgress - and bonus u get for example from mets gems is really big :/

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main blood dk 512 ilvl without setting foot in normal raids. Got almost full every 522 you can get without raiding or buying crafted ones
    Legendary quest @ titan runestones atm

I'm at item level 509 equipped on my Warrior, having done all the LFR I possibly could since it came out.
    Legendary-wise I got 3 Runestones, but didn't get to start until week 3 of LFR, sadly. But I bet I can get last 9 and the heart before 5.4 at least. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    509 LFR Hero Brewmaster Monk. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ijing/advanced

Currently at 2/12 Titan Runestones.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    Its 519 for some weeks now.

The max ilvl you can get out of Normal modes is 520 ( you cant get a weapon nor the second trinket) without valor upgrades (and thats shado assault exalted) although for 99% specs its wiser to keep 2 LFR pieces for the T154pc and that puts you on a theorical "max" ilvl of 518 + t154pc > ilvl 520.

Im still one secret left for the legenday chain.
    no idea what you are trying to say. think you meant lfr modes not normal.

No he actually means the max ilvl you can without stepping foot into normal ToT.

With valor gear, you can fill:
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Back
    Chest
    Wrists
    Hands
    Waist
    Legs
    Ring 1
    Trinket 1

Additionnally, you can craft for Head and Feet.
    Ring 2 can be found on Oondasta.

That leaves you with every slot except weapon and 2nd trinket as 522.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    No he actually means the max ilvl you can without stepping foot into normal ToT.

Snip

That leaves you with every slot except weapon and 2nd trinket as 522.
    And about 30% hit rating :P No shortage of hit on that valor gear, thats for sure! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kalukki View Post
    This just shows how fucked up this game has become. Thank god my subsciption ends in a few days. WTB good ol' TBC times back.

I have seen people who have killed Lei Shen but have lower ilvl. Valor point and world boss gear must be tuned down. It takes away all prestige from raiding, maybe even more than LFR because at least LFR drops lower level gear. When you see someone wearing tier gear, you can't know if he got them from Nalak or ToT unless you thoroughly analyze his armory.
    I honestly believe that people caring SO VERY VERY MUCH about what other people have is what is wrong with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I honestly believe that people caring SO VERY VERY MUCH about what other people have is what is wrong with this game.
    my thoughts as well, now a days its more about the transmog look of people then what the actual tier looks like. to see what they actually have you have to inspect and sure i do my fair share and sometimes i wish i was back in the days of heroic clearing but a more relaxed raid is fine by me now.