Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you wanna impress somebody, do this challenge, but instead of regular squats, do the one-leg pistol squats.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=pistol+squat

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    I don't plan to stop when i reached day 30 though, I've read that this was a good way for beginners such as myself. When my body is used to it i'm going for the next step with weights.
    I still don't think it's a very good idea. Repeating one exercise over and over just isn't really a great approach, even if it's a compound exercise.

I'm confused, are you doing air squats or are you using weight with this? Template doesn't explain much

template doesn't say anything. what kind of squats are you doing? what kind of weight etc?

also, i would advise getting your form down first. form on squat and deadlift is essential.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeir View Post
    template doesn't say anything. what kind of squats are you doing? what kind of weight etc?

also, i would advise getting your form down first. form on squat and deadlift is essential.
    Just bodyweight.

To OP, I'm normally against putting down people's attempt to exercise, no matter how ridiculous the program seems to me, as I believe something is better than nothing, however in this case I truly believe you can spend the 30 days more wisely with a proper weight training program. Doesn't matter if you're male or female.

Ask yourself what your goal is. Is it just to complete the challenge? If so, please by all means do it. If you're hoping to build some muscle with it, you will see negligible (if any) result. Is it to burn extra calories? It's also negligible as the set/s only take a few minutes maximum to complete. The only thing this program will do for you is make you good at bodyweight squats.

Please don't think of this post as trying to flame you, I applaud you in actually trying to pick an exercise program.