10N Megaera Assistance, detailed Strat + Logs PLEASE HELP!

Hello all Seelean here, and our guild is still stuck on Megaera now for over 2 weeks, we have roughly 40+ attempts in on him and are getting close to downing him, but still can't quite figure out a solid strategy that works well for our group.

Core Group Composition:
    Resto Druid
    Disc Priest
    Guardian Tank (Me )
    Prot Warrior
    Ret Pally (w/ os Holy) We have tried using him as both Ret & Holy on this encounter, both seem to be about the same progression thru this encounter.
    Ele Shaman
    Destro Lock
    Survival Hunter
    Frost DK
    UH DK

Our World of Logs Page for the latest attempts this past Tuesday:
    Sorry but MMO will not allow me to post direct links until I post a few more times so I am chopping up the hyperlink to get past this problem. You will manually have to enter this to bring up the website h t t p : // w w w. wo rld of logs .com /reports/rt-1bakb9zqg2kx4p35/
    This Log report will show are 5 real attempts of 6 on last Tuesday.

We have tried G,R,G,R,G,R,G before (zerg method) and have gotten to the 7th head only once, but had most of the raid down and our Prot War dies almost immediately after the last enrage when the B head strikes him with several stacks of the stacking buff.

We are currently trying G,B,R,G,B,R,G and actually got to the 7th (last G) head on one of the 5 attempts from Tuesday, but our RDPS/Heals in the back seem to be taking quite a bit of DMG of Acid Rains. I have tracked our performances on all the 40+ attempts on Megaera, and it looks like we take quite a bit less DMG from Acid Rains when doing the g,b,r.... strat compared to the g,r,g,r.... due to not having extra heads and the additional 15% inc DMG per head. Encounter figures range from 21M AR DMG to about 7-8M AR DMG (Big difference).

Are dps and healers are very solid, we have about 3-4 of the 6 pushing over 100k dps, and the Rampages do not seem to be our problem for clearing the encounter. I am trying to have our Pally save his 2nd and last Devo Aura for the mechanics during the 6th head (r) b4 the final rampage to offset the heavy Acid Rain DMG.

We also, have zones to divide the MDPS/Ranged in the group, so MDPS can run out (very short distance) and drop cinders debuff, while Range simply runs in a straight line to the back when targeted with the Ice Beams from Blue. I have a /range 12 to keep Range spread to minimize AR splash DMG and keep the AR targets spread out (similar to Rock Falls on Tortos).

We even setup a warlock portal in the mid/back area directly in front of the blue head for those just targeted with Beams to quickly stack up for Rampages.

CD's we currently use for each Rampage are roughly the following:
    x2 AMZ from both DKS on even Rampages 2, 4, 6
    Pop Shrooms from Restro Druid at end of each Rampage
    Alternate Banner/Rally Cry from Prot Warrior every other Ramp, while keeping Shout up on each Ramp
    Devo Aura on R2 or 3, and mechanics of 6th head
    PW: Barrier on R3, R6
    Incarnation R2,R5
    Tranquility: R4,:R6 (if off CD)

Keep in mind our biggest problem seems to be the mechanics, not the rampage.

Can anyone provide some insight from our WoL data provided above?

Greatly appreciate your help,

Seelean
    Guardian Druid - Troll - US- Llane

Our guild has ranged at max distance with the healers between ranged and melee. Ranged move back a bit for blue beams and cinders, and priority is given to clearing any blue areas near melee. Healers go left/right and melee just keeps the path between heads clear as much as possible. I believe our kill order is G,R,B,R,G,B,R (not certain) but your order should be fine as well. 2 of each head in the first 6 is the best way to go. We try to minimize blue beams as they tend to be the most problematic to deal with. Save heroism for last head rampage and try to have as many cooldowns available as possible to burn the last head quickly.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelean View Post
    Hello all Seelean here, and our guild is still stuck on Megaera now for over 2 weeks

[skip]

We have tried G,R,G,R,G,R,G before (zerg method) and have gotten to the 7th head only once, but had most of the raid down and our Prot War dies almost immediately after the last enrage when the B head strikes him with several stacks of the stacking buff.

We are currently trying G,B,R,G,B,R,G and actually got to the 7th (last G) head on one of the 5 attempts from Tuesday, but our RDPS/Heals in the back seem to be taking quite a bit of DMG of Acid Rains.

[skip]
    Just my 2 cents:
    Our guild had quite a bit of trouble with Megaera (healing related) and the way we
    did it finally was to avoid green heads (or take only one green around the last few heads).
    So I would suggest try next time around to avoid green head or kill only one toward the end of the encounter.
    Yes the DPSers and healers will have to kite around quite a bit of blue ice but it isn't that bad.
    Basically you're trading much less AOE damage on raid for more single target damages and some running
    around.

Is worth a try...

Ciao & good luck
    Last edited by Ticino; 2013-05-16 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest doing G,R,G,R,G,R,G with 4 healers, makes it really easy IMO.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    5 easy steps for maximum win:
    - use two camps. camp A is located between Red and Blue, Camp B is located between Blue and Green. Start at Camp B and alternate them.
    - Use GRGRBRB ~ Only very few blue beams, minimum of poison bombs. You need to instadispell the red debuff thou.
    - Bloodlust at the FIFTH rampage. Note, that that is NOT the last rampage. BL at rampage 5 will ensure, that the sixth head (being red) will be dead or almost dead right after the rampage. Which will hinder the blue head to shoot his beams (no beams/debuffs/poisonbombs during rampage)
    - If you happen to have a warlock here´s the plan: let them place a portal between the Camps and as far away as possible. When you start beating the last head (which could be blue cause everyone can reach it easily) the beams will start to shoot (remember: during head 6 no beams cause bloodlust rampage 5). Kite the beam straight out of the camp to the portal in the back (not the one between the camps!), use portal, start dps/healing. The beam won´t veer reach you.
    - Some minor shenanigans: 1) Let the better geared tank start to tank blue right at the beginning. It will rotate so that he has the blue head when you kill it at first (fifth head). due to the haste buff a head receives when not killed, this head will deal a lot of melee damage. 2) your healers need a clear rotation for each rampage. first three rampages do not need cooldowns longer than 1 minute. 3) Don´t stack up as melees. never stack up with the tank. After head 5 you need to instadispell the debuff, don´t place it in the most retarded position possible.

Use three healers.

Good luck.

Blatantly stolen from myself.

Valech does an excellent job of explaining the basics and coordination of this fight.

For our guild we did G-R-G-R-B-R-G

This limits the amount of movement required to complete the encounter which for our healers helped a lot. Three healing this encounter makes it so much smoother, Your guild's DPS was higher than ours when we downed the encounter so an extra won't be required. This fight is truly about CD management and mechanic awareness.

1. Your ranged and healers can spread out to reduce the overall damage caused by the poison bombs. There is no need to group up unless it is rampage.

2. The way our guild deals with Cinders is to dispell them immediately to reduce overall damage. You can easily move out of the cinders after the dispell and if you are spread out as you should be it becomes a non issue even when you reach the 3rd Red head.

3. As soon as the blue head goes down blow lust/hero and burn the two remaining heads. Your tanks can also swap during this transition and reduce their chance of stacking debuffs and getting WTFpwned. This is the true test for your healers and raid but with good coordination and spacing you can reduce your incoming damage very easily. Also pretty much every class has a personal damage reduction ability. Make sure they are using them during these last two heads.

Side note, as a lock, I place my own personal portal in the back of the raid so i can instantly move myself out after rampage to help with spacing and I plant a gateway in the center of the room heading to the back so if anyone gets ice beam can easily head out to avoid any extra damage. Also Sac Pact is amazing for this fight so use it liberally.

Hope this helps and Good luck, once you get Meg down Ji Kun will fall over for ya and more tier will come your way.

Frist off, it was kinda creepy to see myself in your logs, must have been that cross realm nalak kill,

so from what im seeing its prolly the fact that you had 3 melee for this, that would make things more difficult as the more ppl stacked the worse the mechanics are to deal with, i will give you our strat since we have done it with 2 melee before so it might work for you,
    essentially its the zerg strat of g/r/g/r/g/r/g, if you want to try that again,

so first off we 3 heal it, i also assume that the first 3 heads and rampage are not an issue for you, so, save BL/CDs and what have you for that 6th rampage, if all goes well it will be at 30% or so when rampage is over, meaning a very short time of chaos, also, after the 2nd green head dies, so 4th-7th heads, be spread out as possible, the less ppl that need to move from AR the better, particularly the healers, you generally never want to have 2 moving at the same time, melee will need to run out more often but body/soul feathers will help with this, i suggest feathers just behind where the melee stand. with 3 healers alive and tanks saving their big CDs for the blue heads large stacks i dont think tank deaths will be an issue, each one will only have to deal with those super high stacks once. we generally drop our cinders in the back for ranged, and kinda the sides for melee. best of luck tho
    Last edited by Deadmedic; 2013-05-16 at 05:56 PM.
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

What we found was the easiest head order for us was grgr-B-R-G. We were having problems with too many poison bombs towards the end doing the g-r rotation. Putting blue 5th means you don't get a lot of ice. We have everyone loosely spread out between the two heads outside of rampages. Cinders is dispelled IMMEDIATELY. The tick is far more dangerous than people having to move out of them once they are dropped, especially coupled with poison later on. If someone gets targeted by ice, they just kite to the back.

Your disc priest did not cast spirit shell or use AA a single time in your longest attempt, and I don't see Devo Aura from the pally either. Spirit shell is on a 1 min CD and is up for every single rampage. It can and should be prestacked, AA is a 25% healing buff for 18 seconds with fully stacked evangelism on a 30 second CD. A priest not utilizing their strongest abilities is a major concern. They should be annihilating the druid in healing even with atonement healing in between rampages. Just for reference, spirit shell was 31% of my healing done in our kill this week followed by divine aegis at 19.6%, same heal comp as you guys. Less healing needed because of shields means more mana and healing available when you need it most.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    What we found was the easiest head order for us was grgr-B-R-G. We were having problems with too many poison bombs towards the end doing the g-r rotation. Putting blue 5th means you don't get a lot of ice. We have everyone loosely spread out between the two heads outside of rampages. Cinders is dispelled IMMEDIATELY. The tick is far more dangerous than people having to move out of them once they are dropped, especially coupled with poison later on. If someone gets targeted by ice, they just kite to the back.

Your disc priest did not cast spirit shell or use AA a single time in your longest attempt, and I don't see Devo Aura from the pally either. Spirit shell is on a 1 min CD and is up for every single rampage. It can and should be prestacked, AA is a 25% healing buff for 18 seconds with fully stacked evangelism on a 30 second CD. A priest not utilizing their strongest abilities is a major concern. They should be annihilating the druid in healing even with atonement healing in between rampages. Just for reference, spirit shell was 31% of my healing done in our kill this week followed by divine aegis at 19.6%, same heal comp as you guys. Less healing needed because of shields means more mana and healing available when you need it most.
    Sakamae thank you for the specifics, I will have a chat with our disc PRS tonight before our 8:30pm (EST) raid; if you could, could you please post your logs here so I can review your detailed healing on this encounter? Also when did you pop your SS per during mechanical portions of the fight, per-ramps, or during Rampage?

Thanks again,
    Seelean

Here is my kill log from earlier this week. I don't claim to be a great healer or anything, we're a pretty casual run of the mill guild, so take that with a grain of salt. I know I have places I can improve myself, (I'm used to being shadow). I usually try to start stacking spirit shell on the raid 8-10 seconds before rampage, but many times I'm stacking it as we're grouping up. It just depends what else is going on at the time. I run a crit focused stat priority for 10 man, which gives me a higher divine aegis percent. I didn't see any Inner Focus usage from your priest either. If they are bad about remembering to cast it, macro it with Prayer of Healing, Flash Heal and Greater Heal.

We also pop hero when the 6th head is at 30-40%, so it bleeds over through the final rampage and on the 7th head, I'm dropping barrier on 3rd and 6th rampage. We're outgearing the fight on normal now, so there's a bit more overhealing than our first kills.

Edit: The raid should be using potions. I didn't go through everyone's buffs gained tab, but the ones I did, I didn't see any. Use one prepull and then one later on during hero on rampage 6 when there's no movement.

Best of luck getting that kill!
    Last edited by Sakamae; 2013-05-16 at 10:41 PM.

I don't claim to be a great healer or anything, we're a pretty casual run of the mill guild, so take that with a grain of salt. I know I have places I can improve myself, (I'm used to being shadow). I usually try to start stacking spirit shell on the raid 8-10 seconds before rampage, but many times I'm stacking it as we're grouping up. It just depends what else is going on at the time. I run a crit focused stat priority for 10 man, which gives me a higher divine aegis percent. I didn't see any Inner Focus usage from your priest either. If they are bad about remembering to cast it, macro it with Prayer of Healing, Flash Heal and Greater Heal.

We also pop hero when the 6th head is at 30-40%, so it bleeds over through the final rampage and on the 7th head, I'm dropping barrier on 3rd and 6th rampage. We're outgearing the fight on normal now, so there's a bit more overhealing than our first kills.

Edit: The raid should be using potions. I didn't go through everyone's buffs gained tab, but the ones I did, I didn't see any. Use one prepull and then one later on during hero on rampage 6 when there's no movement.

Thanks for the detailed logs, funny thing your healing compo will be identical to ours tonight, disc prs, holy pally, and restro druid. We'll see how it goes and if SS helps the raid. I'll have to check Coin's stat weights not sure if he is DA spec'd (Crit base or not), but again thanks for the information!!!

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 06:56 PM ----------

I wanted to thank all of you for your posts, we have not tried out some of the posted strats as of yet, and will later on tonight. I feel our DPS is above average as another member posted that Reign's DPS is higher than their guilds and they have downed him. I think I will pull my hari out tonight if Reign does not down Megaera!!!! Thanks again to all of you for your posts & info.

Worth noting since I saw mentioned you have 3 melee: the melee hit range on the heads is *huge*. Put slightly differently, if you drop a healing rain in front of a head so the edge of the circle touches the edge of the platform in front of the head, you can still melee the boss from the edge of the opposite side of the circle. In other words, about 15-20 yard range. Once your melee realizes that, you'll realize you actually have a lot more area to space out the cinders without hindering the melee.
    As others mentioned, we have our range standing at max range at the back, dispel immediately & have them run out.

As a bear tank, I been taking the blue/red heads while we did our first few kills with GRGRGRG order (with dk tank on green), but tonight we had a little change in our normal run, so I ended up on green head instead (with pala tank on blue/red), and I could tell right away that I was taking by far less damage than our dk tank was doing on the green. The -armor debuff didn't seem to affect me as badly. Might be worth checking for you.
    During rampages, I was also dpsing hard on the new current head (blowing berserk/incarnation for more dps alternatively), in order to help burn the kill heads faster so we'd have shorter uptimes on each.
    We use Bloodlust on 5th rampage (red head) to make it real short, since last head always feels less damaging, me popping HotW Tranq on the last rampage to help out with healing.

Suggestion even if rampage doesn't kill you directly it can still be the cause of your wipes.

Make sure you'r raid has full health and some lingering effects on them after rampage 5 and 6.

Also people may say that adding blue makes it easier but what I found is that your shifting away damage and not reducing it. Overall the damage stays the same but now you have to deal with a new mechanic which will most likley force your tanks to take a extra breath causing more strain on the healers.

Hey, we recently downed the boss, following the G/R/G/R... etc strat... it provides the most dps thus leading to less overall healing, even thought the splashes... we have tried every single combination on this boss (2 days of progression, before downed him), but in the end G/R/G/R was what fitted to our group.

P.S. Dont use AMZ on Rampages... use it on Acid Bombs... on Rampages it wears of after the first tick, but on acid bombs it negates a lot of its damage.

How many breaths do you usually get per head?

When we were learning this fight our dps couldn't kill the heads before the fourth breath. What nailed it for us was having the tanks swap at 2 breaths whenever the heads were next to one another. This meant we rarely had to use our oh-shit cooldowns, we only needed them after a blue head was dead. We go GRBGRBG - in our strat the fourth head and the last head were the only ones really scary for the tank healing. None of the heads gets too many stacks, and there are a balanced number of back-of-the-room heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    How many breaths do you usually get per head?

When we were learning this fight our dps couldn't kill the heads before the fourth breath. What nailed it for us was having the tanks swap at 2 breaths whenever the heads were next to one another. This meant we rarely had to use our oh-shit cooldowns, we only needed them after a blue head was dead. We go GRBGRBG - in our strat the fourth head and the last head were the only ones really scary for the tank healing. None of the heads gets too many stacks, and there are a balanced number of back-of-the-room heads.
    We usually get 2 maybe 3 breaths, our dps is pretty good and it all depends on if anyone is dead, or if after Blue head is killed and Range is having to move much more.

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Hey, we recently downed the boss, following the G/R/G/R... etc strat... it provides the most dps thus leading to less overall healing, even thought the splashes... we have tried every single combination on this boss (2 days of progression, before downed him), but in the end G/R/G/R was what fitted to our group.

P.S. Dont use AMZ on Rampages... use it on Acid Bombs... on Rampages it wears of after the first tick, but on acid bombs it negates a lot of its damage.
    Thats a great idea for future attempts, our DKs can pop AMZ even if targets another melee dps. Thanks for the tip!

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Suggestion even if rampage doesn't kill you directly it can still be the cause of your wipes.

Make sure you'r raid has full health and some lingering effects on them after rampage 5 and 6.

Also people may say that adding blue makes it easier but what I found is that your shifting away damage and not reducing it. Overall the damage stays the same but now you have to deal with a new mechanic which will most likley force your tanks to take a extra breath causing more strain on the healers.
    I agree with your statement. We actually use the Resto Shroom Explosions at the end of the Rampages. One thing to keep in mind is that Rampages last longer than any Raid Wide Survival CD's so you can't soloy rely on one CD for the last 3 Rampages. We stage our CDs with one in the front and one towrads the end of the Ramps. Also, the Shroom Explosions hit really big and help bring raid back up to full health b4 breaking off and spreading back out for the mechanics.

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 12:39 PM ----------

Here is my kill log from earlier this week[/URL]. I don't claim to be a great healer or anything, we're a pretty casual run of the mill guild, so take that with a grain of salt. I know I have places I can improve myself, (I'm used to being shadow). I usually try to start stacking spirit shell on the raid 8-10 seconds before rampage, but many times I'm stacking it as we're grouping up. It just depends what else is going on at the time. I run a crit focused stat priority for 10 man, which gives me a higher divine aegis percent. I didn't see any Inner Focus usage from your priest either. If they are bad about remembering to cast it, macro it with Prayer of Healing, Flash Heal and Greater Heal.

Great advice Sakame, check this out we got to the last head on all 4 of our attempts last night, slowly getting closer and closer and FINALLY KILLED MEGAERA lsat night, while downing Ji-Kun on our 3rd attempt. Now its on to Drumu if we get enough on for Mondays Raid. THANKS A MILLION!!!!

Logs (Sorry MMO still wont let me post links so I am cheating the system again :P)
    WOL dot com /reports/rt-2pfo53txpywvz0nx/

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    Worth noting since I saw mentioned you have 3 melee: the melee hit range on the heads is *huge*. Put slightly differently, if you drop a healing rain in front of a head so the edge of the circle touches the edge of the platform in front of the head, you can still melee the boss from the edge of the opposite side of the circle. In other words, about 15-20 yard range. Once your melee realizes that, you'll realize you actually have a lot more area to space out the cinders without hindering the melee.
    As others mentioned, we have our range standing at max range at the back, dispel immediately & have them run out.

As a bear tank, I been taking the blue/red heads while we did our first few kills with GRGRGRG order (with dk tank on green), but tonight we had a little change in our normal run, so I ended up on green head instead (with pala tank on blue/red), and I could tell right away that I was taking by far less damage than our dk tank was doing on the green. The -armor debuff didn't seem to affect me as badly. Might be worth checking for you.
    During rampages, I was also dpsing hard on the new current head (blowing berserk/incarnation for more dps alternatively), in order to help burn the kill heads faster so we'd have shorter uptimes on each.
    We use Bloodlust on 5th rampage (red head) to make it real short, since last head always feels less damaging, me popping HotW Tranq on the last rampage to help out with healing.
    Here is a helpful tip for all those other mmo members out there reading this thread.
    As a Guardian Druid, I used a Focus Macro to hit my FF on CD (every 6s) when I was tanking the off Head (not the one were killing). If your tanking Blue and killing either Green or Red you can FF as you are in range, this will add an extra !~ 100k/FF w/ my current gear dmg on the actual head your killing even though you are tanking the other Head (all your other dmg is irrelavent). This hurts your "Numbers" but actually makes the effective raid dmg needed go up, by not mangling as your #1 prioirty the dps will drop, but again your actually dpsing the other Tanks Head with the other dps from a range position. Throughout the encounter this could add up to a couple extra Million DMG on a 38M Head. "Little things matter in pve raiding"

15+ Year Old Account
    Llane guild <3 Miss my vanilla server!

Back on topic!

We had allot of trouble with the GRGRGR strat until we tossed in one blue kill for the 5th. Once we did that things got allot easier!

It looks like your strat overall is dead on and looks like just a bit of execution needed from everyone to get it dead. I can only really speak in depth from a prot war pov so here we go this is for Billoney

1)Gear : Your guild will do allot better if his Helm and Trinket are changed. I know that may seem silly but the helm is really no longer good and haste use all but useless for a prot war. The same for the trinket as he would gain allot more from any of the previous trinkets even T14 LFR trinkets would help! He needs to enchant that cloak asap! As well he seems to be stacking ALLOT of stam and seems to be the go to stat however you get allot more stam from your trinket slot than gems and should try to get as much stam from trinkets then focus on mastery from gems. He can still get stam but will get more bang for his buck with stam mastery hybrid gems than pure stam gems for 10 man normal raiding. As well he is also using parry stam gems if he were to swap over to exp stam that would be better and he could free up some of his reforges that way as well (example would get the mastery back on his trinket as he would cover that expertise in gems).

Following from your best attempt # 5
    2) Talents : He/she seems really well set up but the one thing they should change is take dragon roar instead of blade storm. DR and Bloodbath have the same CD so you can pop BB and dragon roar at the same time for great numbers while blade storm rally is not a good talent for prot.

3) Buffs cast : He/she seems to be favoring Sbar (24 casts) for this fight however when looking at your wol for them and going to damage by spell you can see that 40% of the dmg taken is melee. They should be using allot more S.blocks( 9 cast) and weaving in S.bar for ignite flesh when they have the extra rage this will also up there dps significantly due to glyph of heavy repercussions. They did not use there on use buff from there trinket at all for this attempt.
    This is an example of my buffs cast for that fight (kind of squewed as we had to 9 man it missing a healer) : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...=10454&e=10903
    This is your tanks buffs cast for that fight : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=10451&e=10844
    Using more of the buffs at there disposal will also help allot in getting her down by increasing dps and reducing the healing needed

- DPS : on the DPs side what they should be doing is : 1 When off tanking go full mitigation no need to use and dps cd's or even cast things outside of rage builders an dmg mitigaters the head you tank when off tnaking's dps dose not matter and mitigating as much dmg as possible should be the focal point. 2) During rampage DPS the crap out of the burn target even if you will be the off tank you can taunt with 2 seconds left on rampage and make your way to the other head no problems but the extra dps you put into the burn head will help allot! 3) When on burn target put in as much dps as you can while mitigating as much as you can!

One thing I see is they did not cast Shattering throw once and with your group having melee they should cast it during rampage where they wont be taking direct melee hits (cant mitigate while you cast it).

An example of what I do is

1) off tank start in full mitigation
    2) get in for rampage cast shattering throw, cast blood bath, and banner, cast dragon roar, use recklessness,
    3) DPS as much as I can! As you say they weave in Demo shout this will also help as they have glyph of incite so they will also get 3 free HS!

This is my POV from one of our early kills... I made a few mistakes but hopefully it gives them some Idea of what I mean above... I know I learn better by looking > reading!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6hF4nB95DU

GL and kick that bosses ass!
    Last edited by Odina; 2013-05-17 at 05:14 PM. Reason: horrid spelling

Thanks for the info! We killed Megaera but I will look over the info and talk with Billoney. A stickler for perfection, even though no one is perfect at least it will help with smoother transitions in the future, we have now 1shot the first 4 bosses and next week I hope to 1 shot the first 6 ( we got Ji-Kun) down on our 3rd attempt ever super easy boss haha!!!