Poll: Would you still play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Removal of LFD and LFR would kill it for me. I play on a pretty dead server, where it would be damn near impossible to organize groups of random people even for 5-man content. I would actually quit playing if they removed those, because short of transferring, there'd be nothing for me to do.

I do kinda like some of the ideas in that list though. I'd be pretty happy if they removed CRZ and brought back some of the class-specific quests (warlock minions, class mounts, etc). I'm fine with world PvP happening on a PvP server, but I think CRZ took it from one extreme to the other. It would be nice if questing in Hellfire Peninsula were possible again (without requiring me to log over to my level 90 every minute or have an army of level 90 friends to guard me).

I just thought the class-specific quests were fun and gave classes a little more identity. I really enjoyed the warrior Cyclonian/Fray Island quests and the warlock minions/epic mount quests.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-14 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    of your list, I'd remove CRZ...

remove the rest? yea... I'd unsub my 3 accounts faster than a crackfiend with a new rock... and I'd be on the phone to my broker to dump all my ATVI stock quicker than you can blink, why? because I am reasonably certain that I wouldn't be the only one leaving en masse.
    You have 3 active accounts?

Wow... No wonder you defend pandaria and WoW to the bitter end. You are highly invested in them to the point of ridiculousness. What do you need 3 accounts for, if I might ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    You had me at CRZ and dailies being removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Games have to advance, WoW would most likely be under the loop with other MMOs then. Maybe if they found another way.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Wow... No wonder you defend pandaria and WoW to the bitter end. You are highly invested in them to the point of ridiculousness. What do you need 3 accounts for, if I might ask?
    Because he thoroughly enjoys a game you don't.

Why is it such a big deal that someone else likes something you no longer enjoy?

Stop harassing a person who doesn't have the same interests as you. He wants 3 accounts for a game you associate with trash. That's simply what he wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Things I would like to see would be:

LFR & LFD removed
    Server mergers
    CRZs removed
    Updated character models
    15 man raid setting
    Hard modes incorporated into the boss fights; Ulduar style
    No flying in Azeroth, except in the Cataclysm zones
    Higher honor and raid token cap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

I defend Pandaria? Really? Where? Defend Blizzard? I have plenty of issues with Blizzard. But you are welcome to try another ad hominem, Blizzard doesn't threaten to ban their defenders. Jaylock taking pot shots at folks? but of course. Why do I have 3 accounts? You might ask, but you aren't entitled to know and I'm not inclined to share that with you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would still play, but a hell of a lot less; I would probably unsub and just pay for time with game cards whenever I wanted to blast things with lightning. It'd devolve pretty quickly into nothing but solo farming for me.

I would quit and play the cata and wotlk arena tournament realms. Questing is mindless no leveling while doing bgs would kill it for me.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I apoligize Vinni, not everyone that goes for achievement is a moron - I mean those that use their sway in the guild to almost force trying it during raid night - when most don't want to - but don't feel like arguing with the RL about it - they just grin and bare it - even though they would rather be progressing on whatever kill is stopping them.

And with your Avatar I know I like you already.
    Well to be fair, I've seen those kind of people and they annoy my too. And thanks, I'll tell Mono (the cat) that you like it