Cool Thinking of trying an Alliance Server

So I've leveled up all classes and races horde side and some friends and I are going to go alliance and level up some toons. (i'm one of those that likes leveling with that new patch coming to make it even easier) However I'm not really up to date on Alliance dominated servers. So far I've came up with Stormrage and Sargeras with high pop (trying to keep it in the EST or CST). Interested in PVP and PVE. Basically were looking for the Alliance version of how Illidan is. Any input would be much appriciated. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth, before 5.2 when all the world bosses were up all the time, I'm fairly certain Horde never once got a Galleon kill. They are so outnumbered it's ridiculous.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras. I play there. All my toons are there. Basically, 90% of the server is alliance. When you see it at "High" or "Full" it's basically all alliance. It's fun!
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickarus View Post
    Mannoroth, before 5.2 when all the world bosses were up all the time, I'm fairly certain Horde never once got a Galleon kill. They are so outnumbered it's ridiculous.
    According to Realm Pop, the Horde aren't that outnumbered on Mannoroth, and Mannoroth is nowhere near the Alliance version of Illidan.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

Kel'Thuzad for alliance. Great server. I have a couple alts there.

Why go to an Alliance dominated server why not try one that is the opposite and scum (I mean Horde) dominated and help over come these constant imbalances. I play on an EU Horde dominated server (Draenor if you happen to be listening Blizzard) and I agree it can be frustrating - but I feel a certain kudos in remaining loyal to my chosen faction from vanilla.

OK I will admit to rolling Horde characters on an Alliance dominated server but they are all PVE so no pointless and endless ganking going on - except when trying to kill world bosses (Again Blizz take note of this design which allows the PvP disease to spread) - yeah u stopped AOe now just stop it in PVE .

Not sure about those two, but my new alts are on Stormscale from now onwards,

All I'll say is this,

Don't go alliance

Seriously, leveling there as a horde 1-85 Alliance every main questing area ganking, stv barrens hellfire etc etc, then you hit panderia and its like they vanish, I've literally not come across a single Alliance member in panderia yet, I asked a few people and they said its completely horde dominated and the only time you see Alliance there is really early hours

By "interested in PVP and PVE" I hope you didn't mean world PVP.