Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.
    I would have created it eventually if you didn't. So there

Deleted
    I vote Boubouille because I like cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reserving my spot here, im laughing waiting for RICH to post in here lol.

Zoma always seems to make me laugh and never gets in flame wars so I'll go with that.

Also a fan of Darsithis(for his moderation), Laurcus(for how much I learn), and fellow lore lovers(to many to mention).

Edit: Also anyone who helps people in the computer forums. I have learned so much from you all.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-05-13 at 08:04 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Also a fan of Darsithis(for his moderation), Laurcus(for how much I learn), and fellow lore lovers(to many to mention).
    I'm loved!

Deleted
    I'll vote for Darsithis cause he's the only one whose name I can remember right now (which says alot cause I even forgot IRL names sometimes) ánd being able to remember their name is a good thing.
    Honorable mentions go to other moderators because most, if not all of them are nice and very reasonable around here, and to the OP for creating such a positive thread!

Jaylock; his threads are guaranteed to be humourous, however legitimate they seem from the outset.. As for myself, I often go against the grain on most issues on the occasions when I post; perhaps i'm in the 'like least' category for some, which would be quite an honour.

Deleted

I thought "queens don't care about the opinions of the peasants."?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I thought "queens don't care about the opinions of the peasants."?
    Bibi is such a queen.

Who is the king of MMO-Champion, though?
    Probably Chaud.

Deleted
    Boubouille and Trassk
    and Chaud

10+ Year Old Account
    The artist formally known as Bad Paladin.

I appreciate many posters here, even if they may not appreciate my opinions.
    I like sandwiches

Jesse Cox, back when he visited this forum quite often.

As for the active members, a tie between Jaylock and Trassk.

Can we do a worst poster aswell? I got some names...

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Lysah.

She is quite masterful.
    She is a guy though.

I also vote Badpaladin, no one else was skilled enough to get promoted to moderator while banned.

Deleted
    Who's that guy who refers to himself in the third person? Skellington? haven't seen him recently but his/her posts crack me up. Failing that, Endus because his responses are backed up by logs etc. not speculation plus I like his style of posting & Hellboy avatar. Ditto Jesicka, she responds in an insightful way, not just hand-waving.

Deleted

Think I'm having that for my Sig....

Deleted
    Bit hard since I like a lot of people around here.
    I will vote on Letmesleep because he always had helpful and great posts. Haven't seen him lately though

That said, I like many people, generally the ones I like the most in their points (for different reasons, some are funny, some have good argumented posts, some love what I love) I gather at my friend list. I'm trying to collect them all, it's like pokemon here. Though I admit I've remained behind on sending friend requests to people I started to like as posters, maybe I should do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Oh yeah Reeve is another good one, but his avatar always makes me hungry :P

I also like Arnorei and Shamanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Snowraven/Andorei
    Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2013-05-13 at 08:56 PM.