Thread: Pally re-roll

Pally re-roll

Hey guys started a new dwarf pally want to lvl as Ret but also want to get to mists content ASAP, been doin dungeons and I'm averaging queue times of like 4 minutes, do you think I should stick to playing ret or get instants and go prot

Hmmm something to look in to haven't played a pally in forever just getting the feel for it again was going to spec to the guide in the sticky but I realized that the guide is for a lvl 90 build

10+ Year Old Account
    You should level via quests it gives more exp,que for pvp dungeons and do quests for multi tasking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    You should level via quests it gives more exp,que for pvp dungeons and do quests for multi tasking.
    You should do every instance atleast once to get the Dungeon-quests which provides alot of exp. So just do that and quest, leveling 1-85 is super easy nowadays.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    Play Ret, then when you get dual spec get a Prot spec and do the dungeon quests between normal levelling.

15+ Year Old Account
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature