Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel I made the right choice unsubscribing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    Facepalm to the highest degree, you clearly play a mage and don't want to not be able to faceroll the keyboard and slaughter everyone with no skill at all.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 09:40 PM ----------

only noobs get stunned, shouldn't have put themselves in that position to start with, l2p. < mage logic.
    Implying hunters, rogues, and dk's take more skill to do the same thing? Mage would be beyond unplayable in pvp now days if DF was on a 2 minute CD and they couldn't blink out of roots. Stand there and hardcast while every class facerolls you? gg

Quote Originally Posted by McCronCronz View Post
    Yeah beginning to think that way as well, PVP in MoP has been the worst pvp experience I've had in all the online games I've played (including playing an assassin in AoC).
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Icebound Fortitude. But its CD is over 10x as long. Then you have DK trinket Talent, desecrated ground. Hunters also have their trinket ability as well, what is it The Beast Within.
    Wow, I'm dumb. Obviously my three or four month break has erased most of this years WoW PvP from my brain (maybe it's trying to forget?). I play a Hunter and DK, though not as my mains. You think I would have remembered those abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Yeah beginning to think that way as well, PVP in MoP has been the worst pvp experience I've had in all the online games I've played (including playing an assassin in AoC).
    Ah Age of Conan, I dont think pvp in WoW has ever got that bad. Nothing like a game that ties your resource bar into your ability to stay on a target.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chestbrah View Post
    Mages can already get trampled by many melee classes with half a brain if they can't get away from them. Remove blink breaking stuns and roots? You just lost all credibility. Have you ever played a mage?
    They removed it from Blessing of Freedom and look where Paladin mobility went after that. Let's call it "Justice"

And Holinka posted on twitter that the major MAJOR nerfs/buffs would come in 5.4 as 5.3 is mostly number changes and much needed nerfs (see Cloak and Dagger+ShD > Ambush spam from 30y)

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McCronCronz View Post
    I feel you bro, I feel you
    Last edited by mmoc9d64d1cc31; 2013-05-20 at 11:24 PM.

Deleted
    Mages have been OP since classic, from PoM pyroblast to the introduction of icelance, to dying in a few arcane blasts... If you want to be a winner roll a mage. The former nemesis of the mage, the rogue, is quick to be fixed within a patch of being slightly overtuned in 1 spec, once a minute ( A needed fix however, rogue openers were pretty silly) But meanwhile mages have been lolling their way through seasons since their inception and nothing is being changed.

All classes have had their moment of glory. DK's were disgusting in WoTLK. Hunter's kicked ass during MoP launch and they are still pretty bursty ass is. And who can forget warlocks in TBC, taking 3 players with them to DoTs everytime they died. Warrior videos in classic show them wrecking entire BG's with a single pocket healer, weapon scaling to extremes. All those classes are / are being fixed however. Not mages.

Deleted
    Maybe these classes weren't played by Ghostcrawler (long enough)?