Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got really lucky, and actually got two items while doing a Blackrock Depths guild run, back in vanilla, off the same trash pack.

Krol Blade and Myrmidon's Signet

Deleted
    I think it was a leather agi belt on my dps arms pve warrior at the time.. couldn't have been more messed up and got scolded for it multiple times by others untill I realised leather agi wasn't for warriors, basicly I was a noob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightslayer pants from Magmadar. One rogue decided to ragequit because I had more DKP than him and he was under the impression they would go to him. Useless piece of information but there you go.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Oh geez, now you're asking a good question... Um...

Going to be honest, I don't remember my first epic. I would imagine it'd be something like the Bloodlust Brooch or the agility cloak from badges of justice back in TBC... However, my first epic 'weapon' was a big thing that I do remember.

The crossbow from Attumen, Steelhawk Crossbow. Screamed like a little girl when it dropped.

Erm, not sure ... it was during vanilla, and it was any of:
    - Krol Blade
    - Lifestone
    - AV insignia

Can't remember which order I got them in!

My first epic was Taran Icebreaker felt so insane running around lvling with it, sadly... looking at it now... it's completely fucking useless for arms warrs :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly dont remember. My first character was a warrior in Wrath, and i think it may have been a weapon, but i do remember getting this bad boy http://www.wowhead.com/item=6976 I used that thing until the 50s some how, because i didn't want to get rid of my cool weapon i spent forever getting.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 07:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tsabue View Post
    My first epic was Taran Icebreaker felt so insane running around lvling with it, sadly... looking at it now... it's completely fucking useless for arms warrs :P
    Holy fuck. Thats it http://www.wowhead.com/item=2915/taran-icebreaker. I couldn't remember, but i instantly did when i saw the name. I believe that was what i replaced my Whirlwind Hammer with.

First ever would of been a Green Tower shield I bought back while leveling in Vanilla ( yeah I bought gold back then, there wasn't a policy on it yet). First 60 item would of been the shield from AV, First drop would of probably have been my Tier 1 boots out of MC. Its been so long I can't 100% remember my first raid drop to be honest.

Ninja'd(By "accident") Twin Blades of Azzinoth.

The epic blade that you need to combine items or whatever from Zul'Farrak.

Felstriker!

To the people saying that they don't remember, I'm assuming you didn't play in Vanilla?
    Epics were actually harder to come by - either you raided, farmed mats for crafting (I remember the guild farming mats to get all the healers that cloak? or rep (Lobotomizer was my 2nd epic, I believe?). There was the occasional boe, but I don't think they were super-awesome. Not everyone was decked out in purple :P
    Last edited by undeadrogue; 2013-05-14 at 01:15 PM.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Green Tower

Dropped off some random quest worg or something on Feathermoon Isle in Feralas back in late Vanilla, iirc.

I was on a higher level Pally and remember being excited my first honest to goodness epic random drop, and then thinking that stats were kinda crappy.

Of course, so much crap had +Spirit on it back then that I don't think the Dev's understood how their own game worked at the time. Lol
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2013-05-14 at 01:21 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=647

Destiny, 2h BoE world drop sword in Vanilla. I actually got it when I was level 52. My warlock friend (who was 60 already at the time) was out farming one day and got it. She tried to sell it for a week or so but couldn't, so she just gave it to me. That sucker was pretty nice too. A +200 strength proc was pretty awesome for a level 52 warrior. I probably didn't have 200 strength total at that level.

It was either that, or it was Gauntlets of Heroism (http://www.wowhead.com/item=21998). I think I got Destiny first though. Gauntlets of Heroism were the warrior's "upgraded" dungeon set gloves, and they were pretty easy to get. I still have that entire Heroism set in the bank...makes for some nice transmogging options.

I saw those mail gauntlets that gave +weapon skill (before expertise existed) drop in BRD once, but I didn't win the roll. Would've been fun on a fury warrior (before armor specializations existed when it was still ok for DPS warriors to wear mail/leather gear that had good DPS stats).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-14 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez..... Such a long time ago now.....

I'm pretty sure it was Aran's Soothing Sapphire. But I really can't be sure.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Nemesis skullcap!

Don't remember the first epic gear, but the first epic weapon was Shard of the Virtuous from Karazhan.

Way to long ago. Although I remember my first tier piece wast the rogue tier pants off Rag in MC.

The year was 2006, my beloved warrior was level 49.
    I was in the southern part of Tanaris, just killing mobs. Found a group for Zul'Farrak, but decided to kill just one more mob before I recieved the invite.

Boom, there was a Warden Staff!

I remember the most useless things...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadheadz View Post
    krol blade back in vanilla out of a lockbox, I was so excited.
    Krol Blade was my first too :P from EPL I think, haha!

ahhh, Lawbringer shoulders....
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;