Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Kang the Decapitator was my 1st, got it in Felwood levelling my warrior.

I have played since day 1 of wow....My main was a pally back in Vanilla, and my 1st epic ever was BrainHacker http://www.wowhead.com/item=1263 after weeks of farming scorstones in EPL to turn in for rep it dropped off a random undead. It was still to this day a memorable occasion and remember people in guild going nuts about it dropping.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=2825

Got it as a random drop while questing in Tanaris... on my level-appropriate hunter. I'll never forget that feeling.

- T

Deleted
    I remember my priest's first epic was http://www.wowhead.com/item=29350/the-black-stalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was the lei of lillies from back in vanilla. I had gotten it while questing in felwood, and I remember going bonkers after looting it. I had posted in guild chat about it and had people offering to buy my epic riding mount for me if I traded it to them (back then the mounts cost more than the skill). I equipped it instead and felt so powerful...even tho it wasn't all that awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael8

Deathwing was flapping along in the dragonblight getting ready to attack the tower whennnnn..... BAM!!! He gets nailed with a giant plasma beam coming down from the sky Grafton style from Halo Reach!!!! It would seem that Rhonin finally decided to put his 24mil mana to use...

Not my first but my favorite

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49992/nibelung

Such a boss weapon.

Gloves of Prophecy and it would be about this time 7 years ago I got it.

Helf of the Lifegiver from Lucifron after my guilds' first kill back in t' day
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=18870
    Wildhammer EU
    Horde: New Shadow/Disc Priest

Ajzol-Nerub EU
    Alliance: 100 Fury/Prot Warrior | 95 Shadow/Disc Priest

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental Mage Staff

dropped for my gnome mage in UBRS trash pack, i will always remember

thinking back, it was kinda crap, the dagger from maraudon was better, but hey, shiny purplez right.

Deleted
    Felheartbracers... the first Warlock-Drop in MC in 2005 for our Raid. Gave all my DKP for it and was soooo proud

Nightslayer shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadman's Hand on my warrior. I won an open roll after it dropped in SM, if I recall correctly. I also remember a pug in the group trying to convince me it was a bad item for a mid-level warrior who regularly tanked. Looking it up on wowhead, I see it is yet another little bit of unique fun that's been carved out of the game.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

gladiator shoulders in BC as a warrior . That set was awesome on a night elf

A mail chest from the arena event in BRD, had it for a good while

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    gladiator shoulders in BC as a warrior . That set was awesome on a night elf
    Your first item from arena was the piece which was the hardest to obtain from arena?

Skullflame Shield lvl 59

Ever since I had it way back in 2006, I kept it in my bank and now it is incredibly priced at the AH due to transmog.

I even equiped it now and then in a Kara run just to impress the others with its incredible looks.

These days it is standard equipment for my Paladin of course.

Ty transmog !

Wasn't my first but the first I remember is Light's Justice on my first Karazhan run

Deleted
    Sulfer Stave off Loatheb. I'd played since July 2006 but wotlk was the first time I hit level cap. As with all first experiences, never had a better guild, never had more fun raiding - even if I can understand technically superior raids have come since the Naxx rehash and that I was healing there and wished I could dps. It shows the power of the new experience and the quality of the people you experience it with when you happily play a play style you don't enjoy. I could never do that now.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef6914e13; 2013-05-14 at 03:59 PM.