Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla, I was playing a mage, first epic I ever looted was Azuresong Mageblade... via our old-school DKP system.

Found a Freezing Band while leveling my first character, which helped pay for my epic mount. Can't remember what my first equipped epic was.

I don't know if this counts: but it was the trinket(?) from doing the blacksmithing questline in vanilla that let you summon a purple hammer every once in a while. First purple I remember anyways. Back on my pally (that I haven't played since vanilla, lol).

Deleted
    Fireguard.

Yes, I was a noob.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the Sun Eater from mechanar..

Well I don't exactly remember, but I think it was when some friends got me to tag along on an old content pug in Wrath while I was still level 70. They did Karazhan and I got this helm which I think is still in my bank today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Warsong Gulch epic level 40 mail agi bracers on my hunter. Sat out at the camp in Ashenvale for so long to get it, I was so stoked to have an epic.

My first epic... I want to say my Sorcerer's Gloves from the tier 0 > 0.5 upgrade quest chain. Though it might have been one of the vanilla crafted tailoring items, one of the robes.

My first epic was on my hunter back in vanilla. I was SO depressed that I couldnt farm enough gold to buy my epic mount. I was in Un'Goro crater farming on the elemental mountain in the middle partnered with a rogue. He ran back to vendor stuff and I kept solo'ing and Krol Blade dropped. I had my epic mount later that evening !

First epic I ever received was the epic helm for Shamans at level ~51, can't remember the name of it but I know it had Sky in it. Was a long quest reward and felt awesome when I finally had the last turn in.

First raid epic I ever got was Fang of Venoxis from Vanilla ZG, first ever night raiding and getting an epic weapon was just about the best feeling in the game.

First BoE epic I ever saw drop was Underworld Band while questing with a friend in Feralas, we both freaked out for at least 30 minutes, and sold it on the AH for around 1000g.

Kang the Decapitator was my first ever epic but my first raid-level one was the Brutality Blade, followed very shortly by Flameguard Gauntlets and a Vis'kag the Bloodletter. Saddens me that the re-introduced VK in Wrath had the wrong damn model. :/

That was my warrior, who was my only character until Wrath, then I swapped to my DK and haven't gone back.
    DK's first ever epic was the 25 man belt from Instructor Razuvious - I think it's just called Girdle of Razuvious?
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling in BC, in Tanaris, it was a tanking ring, I don't recall the name of it.

Probably an item from a reputation vendor. Not sure.

Deleted
    Warden staff from the AH, used it for beartanking all the way into AQ. God damned welfare epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't remember the very first epic piece of gear, probably a bracers of Might or some such. I do remember the very first epic weapon I got though, it was the Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds the day before christmas eve 2005.

It was a good feeling.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

Deleted
    Warden staff while grinding Feralas harpis

10+ Year Old Account
    This was my very first epic tho. That time my mage was my main. Got it in Zul Gurub first ever run for me After those upgrade my spell damage raised from 15 to 45.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Betrayer%27s_Boots
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Deleted
    I don't remember the name of the item. But it was around lvl 40 during Vanilla, one of the braces that you could get from the WSG quartermaster. That was my first.

The nostalgia just from reading some of the item names....just....SO MUCH.

Sadly I didn't get my first epic until the end of tBC with the Quickening Blade of the Prince.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15