Deleted

unholy frenzy vs timewarp/heroism

Is it worth it delaying unholy frenzy during pulls where heroism/timewarp are used pull as i have mine macroed to summon gargoyle so it's always used with heroism and all. But i were to delay it that would reduce the amount of times i get to use unholy frenzy in that fight.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmocdf743d65ae; 2013-05-14 at 02:41 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes; it's worth saving it for sometime else if your raid pops Heroism at the pull as you'll start capping resources pretty hard.

Ideally, if gargoyle snapshots your stats still, you'll want to pop frenzy and gargoyle 3-4 seconds before hero/lust ends, and that should give you time to build any trinket stacks, the hero/lust haste, and the frenzy haste all going towards your gargoyles buffs for maximum dmg.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by liljc711 View Post
    Ideally, if gargoyle snapshots your stats still, you'll want to pop frenzy and gargoyle 3-4 seconds before hero/lust ends, and that should give you time to build any trinket stacks, the hero/lust haste, and the frenzy haste all going towards your gargoyles buffs for maximum dmg.
    This will GCD cap your gargoyle so it won't get off as many casts as it should.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by liljc711 View Post
    if gargoyle snapshots your stats still
    No, it doesn't snapshot stats anymore.

I was under the impression Unholy frenzy does not stack with heroism. I was also under the impression that gary scaled off spell haste, not melee haste, so unholy frenzy wouldn't help him at all.

Please correct me if I've been doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirhark View Post
    I was under the impression Unholy frenzy does not stack with heroism. I was also under the impression that gary scaled off spell haste, not melee haste, so unholy frenzy wouldn't help him at all.

Please correct me if I've been doing it wrong.
    You are correct.

You should un-macro that from gargoyle as UF doesn't do anything for Gary. Use UF before or after heroism imo, I try to have it for Sub 35/45% for after hero myself