Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    1: Tyrion Lannister
    2: Danaerys
    3: Brienne of tarth( whom my pally's personality is based on)
    4: Arya
    5: Roz

10+ Year Old Account
    Books

1. Tyrion Lannister
    2. Eddard Stark
    3. Davos Seaworth
    4. Jon Snow

Pretty much Jorah Mormont and his father The old bear.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Coldhands. Clearly Coldhands.

Still sad that Strong Belwas isn't showing up at all. He is such a funny character.
    Last edited by mmoc72f1823250; 2013-05-15 at 01:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of characters I really like, but if I had to pick a single favorite, right now I'd probably go with Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy.

Charles Dance owns every single scene he is in as Tywin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerng View Post
    Arya Stark is my current most favorite character. Originally it was Ned Stark. They've both been the purest of characters on the show since the beginning. And Arya is also so adorable.
    I think Sansa in the book is much more interesting than Arya. She's a much stronger character, starts off naive, but then has to walk this dangerous line of not pissing off Joffrey/whoever she's under the thumb of, and being true to her Stark origins.

Arya in the book is single-minded, stubborn, and entirely one dimensional. In the show as well. Certainly she "does" more cool things, but action does not a character make.

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    Anywho! Fav character is Jaime. Mid way through Storm of Swords I was just like 'damn, i get him' and he just gets better and better from there on out.
    I agree, Jaime really does grow on you.

Anyways, there are a lot of characters that are likeable for different reasons, on TV I think Tywin and Arya has been the most impressing. In the books I really like the onion knight, I like him in the TV series to. And Jaime, he is a very interesting character
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-05-16 at 12:05 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I scrolled right to the bottom as I haven't read the books yet.

My favourite character has always been Tyrion.
    Not just because he is hilarious and has great wit in character, but because I think he has a good heart.

That being said, my mother who has read the books, has told me that you tend to grow fond of characters that you once hated. I can't see me ever liking Cersei.. but Jamie is definitely growing on me at the moment.

All the characters are amazing. I'm very fond of Deanerys, such a strong character with good reason. I admire her loyalty to her people and her efforts to help others, especially slaves.

Brann is adorable and though I haven't read the books, I have a feeling he is going to have a very important part in the climax of the story.

I just love this series.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on the books:
    1. Daenerys
    2. Tyrion
    3. Jaime
    4. Sansa
    5. Littlefinger
    6. Melisandre

Based on the TV series; Well, pretty much the same top 3, haven't gotten to the really good parts yet.

Jon's storyarc could be interesting but man does it draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag on....
    The Euron/Victarion story could develop into something interesting, I have high hopes for that one.
    For some reason I don't care about Arya's story, it just seems kinda far-fetched imo.
    Last edited by Shakadam; 2013-05-16 at 02:46 AM.

Books
    1. Jon Snow ( i'm a sucker for the hero type, DAMN YOU NED WHY?!?!?)
    2. Tyrion, Maybe not the greatest plotter in the books but probably still the smartest.
    3. Dolorous Edd, best lines ever.

Also just for fun, characters I hate
    1. Aegon (young Griff) probably a fake Targaryen and is going to fuck up the kingdom just to probably end up dragon chow for the real Targaryens
    2. Varys for all his schemeing to just get fucked up and will probably get a lot of good characters killed in the end.
    3. Littlefinger same as Varys.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
    Daenerys Targaryen

10+ Year Old Account
    Jon Snow!

and....

Ygritte is funny. And Grandma Tyrell

Daenerys.
    Tyrion, the most humane of them all.
    Jaime's in later books.

#1 Olenna Tyrell - her quick wit is just awesome throughout the season so far and has yet to disappoint
    #2 Jaime Lannister - as far as character development goes I am liking his direction

10+ Year Old Account
    I am surprised people enjoy Eddard Stark. Especially the book version, his actions are just so frustrating to watch and read! So naive and eurgh!!!!!
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I am surprised people enjoy Eddard Stark. Especially the book version, his actions are just so frustrating to watch and read! So naive and eurgh!!!!!
    Naive maybe but he was the most moral of all the characters. His downfall was the trust he put in others.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Based on books:

Tormund Giantsbane or Tormund Thunderfist, self-styled Tall-talker, Horn-blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts.

Deleted
    Arya and Tyrion. Also Syrio Forel in the TV series, he was a lot better than in the books.