Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    But MM spec works around hunter using his ranged-weapon skills with synergy with his pet. Survival uses nature-magic to enhance his shots and traps. BM relies on his animal-world bonds to tame stronger beasts.

Hunter class is all about balance between tech progress (guns, crossbows), nature (magic) and FRIENDSHIP (a pet)

Throwing away one part will ruin balance and it will no more be a hunter class.
    Lol, lore. Blood elves are supposed to shrivel up and die if they don't use mana, yet we have perfectly healthy looking blood elf warriors everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    Lol, lore. Blood elves are supposed to shrivel up and die if they don't use mana, yet we have perfectly healthy looking blood elf warriors everywhere.
    There is no blood elf warriors, there is blood elf spellbreakers and they use mana.
    And even if you remember warcraft 3, there was elven swordsmans.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-05-14 at 06:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

There is no blood elf warriors, there is blood elf spellbreakers and they use mana
    Lor'themar. And even in warcraft 3 there were Blood Elven Swordsmen (warriors).

[edit]

For as long as war has raged, heroes from every race have aimed to master the art of battle.
    Pretty much the inclusion of warriors for all races is one of the most lore-justified decisions regarding what classes are available to what races there are.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-05-14 at 06:19 AM.

There is no blood elf warriors, there is blood elf spellbreakers and they use mana
    [citation needed]

Don't pull stuff out of your ass to defend your point.

Holy shit, please reread the last line of my first post. And I know it doesn't, but why shouldn't it? Because YOU don't like the idea?
    Because we already have Hunters and another class using bows or guns without a pet would be too similar.

It's more like, because BLIZZARD doesn't like the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The problem with the change is you take away a class/spec people currently love what people like about a class just cause you don't like it and make it to something just you or some minority would want.

Sac proved that people don't care about options they just want max DPS.

A) If sacing a pet is the high dps option - everyone will "have" to use it to be competitive and you just killed that spec for all the people that liked it with a pet.
    B) If sacing a pet is the low option - nobody (or very near) will use - so whats the point - might aswell just be current setup and dismiss your pet.

If you make it not a choice - then same as A) you killed a spec people loved for just a few oddballs like yourself.

Blood Elves don't need to om nom nom mana anymore because the Sunwell is repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Hmm, isn't that the whole point of this thread? Throwing that idea around?
    Well it's talking about changing the MM spec, not creating a new class. Which could work I suppose, if Blizzard wants to move MM in that direction. I think that would be quite a big change though and a lot of MM Hunters might object.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Because we already have Hunters and another class using bows or guns without a pet would be too similar.

It's more like, because BLIZZARD doesn't like the idea.
    ...Who the hell suggested an entire new class? And when did blizzard say, recently, that they don't like this idea? Are you assuming they don't because YOU don't? (I say recently because blizzard has said a lot of things they went back on in the past.)

Any pet sacrificing would have to be a 15-20% DPS loss, like Grimoire of Sacrifice is for Warlocks. They nerfed it with the intent it would always be a decent DPS loss if fyou grabbed it.

Blizzard has said pet classes are pet classes. It may have been a warlock question, but it applies to hunters to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    People complain about class homogenization and then demand we have the functionality of Warlock sac.
    Different people are different. Why not fuse with your pet taking on aspects of it for a damage boost.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Use mana? lol you don't know shit bout lore son. They feed on magic. So a Blood Elf warrior goes around and mana taps mages doesn't make sense?.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Any pet sacrificing would have to be a 15-20% DPS loss, like Grimoire of Sacrifice is for Warlocks. They nerfed it with the intent it would always be a decent DPS loss if fyou grabbed it.

Blizzard has said pet classes are pet classes. It may have been a warlock question, but it applies to hunters to.
    Warlock can get benefits from sacrificing a deamon and absorb his powers, it's a dark magic ritual after all,
    but how a hunter can use anything related? He can use a little of nature magic, but anything related to sacrifice is merge in to a single entity, but again, it's a druids part.
    I mean hunter is a bow+pet, you remove pet, now you start to shoot better? Or you eat his liver and become stronger?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-05-14 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    The problem with the change is you take away a class/spec people currently love what people like about a class just cause you don't like it and make it to something just you or some minority would want.

Sac proved that people don't care about options they just want max DPS.

A) If sacing a pet is the high dps option - everyone will "have" to use it to be competitive and you just killed that spec for all the people that liked it with a pet.
    B) If sacing a pet is the low option - nobody (or very near) will use - so whats the point - might aswell just be current setup and dismiss your pet.

If you make it not a choice - then same as A) you killed a spec people loved for just a few oddballs like yourself.
    You would have the option to use or not use your pet on fights were pets are buggy. You are just giving people chooses nobody wants to remove pets from the game just on certain raid bosses.

2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Maybe a Kinetic Mage would be better...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Maybe a Kinetic Mage would be better...?
    Well, thrown fire ball contains kinetic energy, so any mage is kinetic mage =P

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    You would have the option to use or not use your pet on fights were pets are buggy. You are just giving people chooses nobody wants to remove pets from the game just on certain raid bosses.
    Killing your pet should not be the solution to AI bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Killing your pet should not be the solution to AI bugs.
    Earlier i said you fuse with the spirit of your pet I said nothing about killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    Earlier i said you fuse with the spirit of your pet I said nothing about killing.
    You already fuse with the spirits of beasts (aspects).
    And don't you find this way a little... druid?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-05-14 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Survival * plz