Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Merge Yu-Gi-Oh monsters with WoW

How awesome would it be to have npcs as yugioh monsters. Like a dark magician boss or something. or blue eyes white dragon

The visual styles are nothing alike in my professional opinion. They have no business whatsoever being associated with each other.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    I'd prefer Charizard-like stuff.

Or Skull Greymon.

Deleted
    That's a no.

Deleted
    I see Garrosh with this Hairstyle...

plz Blizz make it happen!!!!
    no

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will be going places.

On topic: No.

The last thing this game needs is more Eastern influences, I would drop my sub in a heartbeat if it ever sets a single foot towards weaboo garbage.

Also, for the weaboo that will likely respond to this telling me how wrong I am, keep in mind that this is my opinion and you don't have to feel insecure on the internet that someone has a different opinion than you, and yes, anime is utterly retarded.

Edit: In addition to this idea being utterly retarded, of course. Obviously the OP is not meant to be taken seriously (or the OP has Down's). I just used my magical brain powers to realize that this thread will, if not locked, descend into a conversation about people wanting more anime/manga influences. Which is just no. No, no, no.

Mod Edit: No need for the insults.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-05-14 at 08:22 AM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

The last thing this game needs is more Eastern influences, I would drop my sub in a heartbeat if it ever sets a single foot towards weaboo garbage.

Also, for the weaboo that will likely respond to this telling me how wrong I am, keep in mind that this is my opinion and you don't have to feel insecure on the internet that someone has a different opinion than you, and yes, anime is utterly retarded.
    Stop trying to start fights on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Stop trying to start fights on the forums.
    I'm just winning it before it starts.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdigger View Post
    How awesome would it be to have npcs as yugioh monsters. Like a dark magician boss or something. or blue eyes white dragon
    Depends, I think taking those monsters in Yu Gi Oh and just place them in WoW would be weird and won't fit the style WoW currently has. However, Yu Gi Oh has some great art which would be nice to see in WoW aswell.

(insert yugioh tas jokes here)

Deleted
    I think it would be more fitting if WoW monster got on Yugioh cards.

I mean it's not like you can't do it anyway, with the card generator on internet. Hell just for cracks, I once made a Ragnaros themed deck. XD

I'm just winning it before it starts.
    You don't win opinion wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take Dark Magician and similar Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters into a karazhan-ish instance and it could turn out really cool. Especially with Dark Magician's hat trick as a boss mechanic. Having them all around as NPCs like quest givers and just open world mobs would feel a bit out of place though. But a Darkmoon Faire haunted house dungeon could make them work, and such a dungeon sounds awesome.

@ ViridianCC: The hipocrisy in your first post is hilarious. Keep it up, I'm bored.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

only if you can fight the bosses on MECHANO HOGS

RAID FIGHTS ON MOTORCYCLES
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pray to the god of the heavens, that what you said never happens!

LMAO, i like the idea with the darkmoon fair. what about then?

10+ Year Old Account

Edit: In addition to this idea being utterly retarded, of course. Obviously the OP is not meant to be taken seriously (or the OP has Down's). I just used my magical brain powers to realize that this thread will, if not locked, descend into a conversation about people wanting more anime/manga influences. Which is just no. No, no, no.

Mod Edit: No need for the insults.
    I agree with you. But the insults were just unnecessary.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a better idea why not just add another mini game? More specificly a childrens card game in fact. Just like pet battles you can battle duelists and other players in order to win new cards for your deck till you become the duel king. Oh wait they already make hearthstone and you cant play in through wow so ..not happening

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    only if you can fight the bosses on MECHANO HOGS

RAID FIGHTS ON MOTORCYCLES
    You made my day.
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2013-05-14 at 08:58 AM.

Thats something ive always wanted, hey you never know.