Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I missed some limited time content and now I don't feel like playing.

Actually that's not why. Or maybe it is. I'm not sure.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmo's have become dull period, unless they have some new mind blowing feature that redeems the boring crap people have been doing for ages

i did the karka event and the christmas events but since then i havnt even bothered to login other than the fake account hack email scare to check if my stuff was stolen

that april fools dungeon they showed people wouldve been funny if it were true
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-05-17 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    mmo's have become dull period, unless they have some new mind blowing feature that redeems the boring crap people have been doing for ages

i did the karka event and the christmas events but since then i havnt even bothered to login other than the fake account hack email scare to check if my stuff was stolen

that april fools dungeon they showed people wouldve been funny if it were true
    hmm? which dungeon? they was sab (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Super_Adventure_Box ) and that was real... it's coming back with new levels to play eventuely

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I liked the idea of Molten Weaponfacility but the fact that I solo'd it, the first and only time I did it, seriously says something about how porely it was designed all around.
    You know what they say on the internet... Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    You know what they say on the internet... Pics or it didn't happen.
    http://i.imgur.com/b40KwIo.jpg

Don't have a pic from the second fight since I was busy...