Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

General Nazgrim boss fight dialogue (Fanmade)

what do you think? Would you mind nazgrim dying if he goes out like this, an uncorrupted soldier and a good friend as an enemy, just doing his job?

10+ Year Old Account
    thats kind of.... Awsome. Its realy a diffrent approach on a boss fight and how you go after him. Makes it feel like a regret in the end.

No Tusk Club.

Yes this is a thing that I want.

Amazing, would love to see this dialogue used if he turns out to be a boss.

Deleted
    Wow. This is pretty amazing.

I'd love to see this as a kind of fresh take on it.

Seeing a stalwart and proud Orc die just serving the Warchief. No corruption, no magic, just the harsh reality of the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really good. Though, we did meet him in Grizzly Hills and Vashj'ir before MoP...

It would be a great and personal boss fight though, especially since Malkorok and the like are bound to be psychotic and raving. A "no hard feelings" fight with Nazgrim would be cool, if he has to die.

I don't think it works. Its a bit too personal if he's a raid boss and its a made up history. The reluctant struggle between serving the War Chief and doing the right thing is a cool angle and something I hope they go for.

Wonderfully done. And I don't even know who Nazgrim is.

It just goes to show how, in the right hands, any boss fight can be meaningful.

Horde versions of the dialogue doesn't seem well thought to me. Sounds like he's already lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    The peon line doesn't make much sense. He tells you to get on the ship to Pandaria because he needs a veteran crew. You first meet him in Northrend not above Durotar. It's also seems weird to have him have such personal dialog while talking to a group of people. I like the overall idea though and if he has to die this seems like the least dissapointing route.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Horde versions of the dialogue doesn't seem well thought to me. Sounds like he's already lost.
    It's probably to foil him to the Horde players. We've chosen to join the rebellion (and the winning side), kicked down Orgrimmar's doors and killed a few bosses; he's chosen loyalty to Garrosh, and any chances of victory look bleak.

It's not bad I suppose, but I would prefer him to live if possible.

I hope he's not a boss. But if he is, this is how to do it... :')
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Sort of thing that would be good if he's a boss, however as has been mentioned you actually meet him first in the Grizzly Hills not on the Airship. He calls for you specifically because you're a veteran and you've proven yourself; just as he did as he rose through the ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad actually
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, a great read. Can only hope it's half as cool as this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    I hope he's not a boss.
    Same here.

The dialog honestly doesn't sit well with me especially since it shows Nazgrim as being a mean old drunk... why exactly???
    THe only reason I'd see him become a drunk was after he'd realise what a complete waste he's made of his life and his men under Garrosh's command.

ANyway, as the devs said it, at SoO, Nazgrim will show where his TRUE loyalties lie.

Oh yeah, and the whole where you meet him for the 1st time; you'd think after helping him out, he's see something much more of you, especially being a Northren Veteran and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Same here.

The dialog honestly doesn't sit well with me especially since it shows Nazgrim as being a mean old drunk... why exactly???
    THe only reason I'd see him become a drunk was after he'd realise what a complete waste he's made of his life and his men under Garrosh's command.

ANyway, as the devs said it, at SoO, Nazgrim will show where his TRUE loyalties lie.

Oh yeah, and the whole where you meet him for the 1st time; you'd think after helping him out, he's see something much more of you, especially being a Northren Veteran and all.
    I don't see it as him being a mean drunk, he's just drowning his sorrows as he realizes too late that his side is losing, but he's too proud to surrender or change sides.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

I didn't think a boss could exist that wasn't full of himself thinking he wasn't going to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim is a cool Orc, I don't think he will side with Garrosh, because he is actually pretty clever.