Thread: CRZ and you

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a1derful1 View Post
    That's pretty sad...lol...if you can't read what you highlighted then the educational system has failed you. He did not say pvp servers were terrible. He said CRZ was terrible on pvp servers....just as it is, imo which many would agree, on pve servers.

You think just maybe he could have been on a pvp server before CRZ went into effect? The "norm" is not the same pre and post CRZ. Just saying "it's a pvp server" is absentminded.
    And why is it terrible? because he is getting attack. Which is why I said what I did.

Common sense man. Please get some before you reply to me again.

Let me repeat this. And it doesn't matter when you joined a pvp server. When you do join a pvp server you agree that you can and will be attacked AT ANY TIME. If you don't want that to happen you play a pve server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    So people are the problem and Blizzard couldn't foresee that. Hmmm who to blame... human nature or a billion dollar compagny?
    Still people. Blizzard hoped some people would be smarter?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..